Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 14 Jan 10, 07:24 PM  
Link to this Post
squishy
Imagineer

squishy's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Eurostar Disney Express

We travel in 9 weeks, have just been told we can't upgrade to Montana Rooms in Sequoia Lodge as they weren't available in the free dining option (despite the fact that I could have booked it originally, or was asked if I wanted to). I booked my transport separately and the DLRP rep who emailed me today said I cannot book Disney Express now as I didn't book it at the time - has anyone else had this problem, please, or should I just ring them?!

Holding my hat on, here, as this is kind of crucial to the holiday!
squishy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 10, 09:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Florida Mel
Imagineer

Florida Mel's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 17

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 3
Originally Posted by squishy View Post
We travel in 9 weeks, have just been told we can't upgrade to Montana Rooms in Sequoia Lodge as they weren't available in the free dining option (despite the fact that I could have booked it originally, or was asked if I wanted to). I booked my transport separately and the DLRP rep who emailed me today said I cannot book Disney Express now as I didn't book it at the time - has anyone else had this problem, please, or should I just ring them?!

Holding my hat on, here, as this is kind of crucial to the holiday!
I have had no experience of this but having read your thread I would definitely phone them and speak to customer services as this doesn't sound right Good luck
Florida Mel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 10, 10:07 AM  
Link to this Post
squishy
Imagineer

squishy's Reviews
She's emailed me back, she's going to get someone to phone me to arrange it.
squishy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 10, 12:27 PM  
Link to this Post
poppie123
Excited about Disney

I have added the Disney Express on at a later date no problem before. I booked the accomodation and park tickets direct with Disney and the Eurostar myself. About two months after booking i rang Disney to see if i could add the Express and they just did it.

However, i have to say that if you can't add it then it really is not the end of the world. Having experienced the worst queues in the world to put cases in at the Express desk i now don't bother with it at all.
I swear it is just as quick to go straight to the hotel leave luggage there and then go back to the parks. That way you get to pick the best breakfast slots too, when i used the Disney Express by the time i got back to the Sequoia Lodge there were only late times left. :angry:
poppie123 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 10, 02:40 PM  
Link to this Post
squishy
Imagineer

squishy's Reviews
Ah, I've booked it now, but thanks anyway - we're arriving on a Sunday mid-March but hopefully it won't be toooooo bad (she hoped!)
Old 16 Jan 10, 10:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Katie C
Imagineer

To avoid the breakfast problem, don't wait until park closing to go and book into the hotel- we normally head there are the parade at 4 and the reception is empty and we have our choice of breakfast slots, depemding on the park opening times you will probably beable to head back to theparks for a while ,alternatively it can mean a beat the rush meal in Disney Village. Have fun!
Katie C is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 10, 02:11 PM  
Link to this Post
squishy
Imagineer

squishy's Reviews
OK, thank you, will try that! It's so complicated!
Old 19 Jan 10, 09:43 PM  
Link to this Post

Can I just say that it doesn't matter what time your breakfast slot is you can turn up and eat at anytime during breakfast. I have had 9am breakfast slot and turned up at 7am to eat many times.

Be warned that after 8am breakfast in the hotels do get busy and you could be waiting for a seat.

Emma XOXO
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jan 10, 09:52 AM  
Link to this Post
squishy
Imagineer

squishy's Reviews
Oh, that's a relief - so you're not bound by your slot time then? (I did think that was a bit weird) - we're going Sunday-Thursday in March, so am hoping it just won't be as packed, but of course, am prepared to be wrong!
Old 21 Jan 10, 11:50 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by squishy View Post
Oh, that's a relief - so you're not bound by your slot time then? (I did think that was a bit weird) - we're going Sunday-Thursday in March, so am hoping it just won't be as packed, but of course, am prepared to be wrong!
Nope not bound by your time slot, these are just given out in hope they don't have everyone turning up at breakfast at once.

You won't get turned away if you turn up earlier than your allocated slot.

Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread