Go Back   theDIBB > Other Planning Discussion > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.
Discount Florida Car Hire
Unread 11 May 19, 09:03 PM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Sarryb View Post
Quick question, does anyone know how the show/s work with regards to disability passes?
I'll have my Mum with me, and we'll have the priority (I think) pass. She has rheumatoid arthritis. She's never been before, and we've never had to know about special considerations when we've gone. Xx
Yes.
Were the same as my son is registered blind so we arrive 30 mins early & they let you into the disabled waiting area. Then when doors are open we sit with my son as close as we can get to the stage for him to see. A few rows back is for wheel chairs if you need that also.
LOU LOU DISNEY is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Galaxy's Edge & Coronado Springs.
Unread 11 May 19, 10:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Sarryb
slightly serious Dibber

Thanks very much. Is there a reserved area inside for you, or are the doors just opened earlier? I assume the routine is the same for all of the shows? The parade & illuminations have a special viewing area too, right? Do you know if there's seating available in these spaces? Also, do they work the same way? Sorry for all of the questions! X
Sarryb is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Seems like I'm going back next summer!
Unread 11 May 19, 10:18 PM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Sarryb View Post
Thanks very much. Is there a reserved area inside for you, or are the doors just opened earlier? I assume the routine is the same for all of the shows? The parade & illuminations have a special viewing area too, right? Do you know if there's seating available in these spaces? Also, do they work the same way? Sorry for all of the questions! X
The wheelchair seats will have reserved on them, but the disabled doors open a few minutes before so you can get a good seat.
For the parade & illuminations only one person is allowed in with the disabled guest but depending how busy it is they sometimes let all 4 of us in it just depends on the cast member & how busy itll be. All 4 of us have got in several times but quite a few times its just been me with my son. Unfortunately theres no seating in this area but its a really good spot for both, round by IASW where the parade begins is never packed & illuminations is on the left hand side of the hub which is a fab view. Xx

Edited at 10:20 PM.
LOU LOU DISNEY is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Galaxy's Edge & Coronado Springs.
Unread 12 May 19, 07:13 AM  
Link to this Post
Sarryb
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by LOU LOU DISNEY View Post
The wheelchair seats will have reserved on them, but the disabled doors open a few minutes before so you can get a good seat.
For the parade & illuminations only one person is allowed in with the disabled guest but depending how busy it is they sometimes let all 4 of us in it just depends on the cast member & how busy itll be. All 4 of us have got in several times but quite a few times its just been me with my son. Unfortunately theres no seating in this area but its a really good spot for both, round by IASW where the parade begins is never packed & illuminations is on the left hand side of the hub which is a fab view. Xx

It's me, Mum, and my niece, who will be 11. So if necessary I'll send them together, and I'll stand nearby.

Thanks so much for the info. X
Sarryb is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Seems like I'm going back next summer!
QuickSilver