Notices

Old 11 Jun 18, 09:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Well after years of humming and hawing I've completed my application. For Global entry today hopefully it will all be through for my visit
The DIls have already started on their shopping lists and I picked up some dish towels and towels today in a sale just need some good quality out door dinning dishes etc to be on sale oh and 2doz tea spoons these disappear quicker than snow off a dyke at the villa
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 18, 10:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney_time
Imagineer

Disney_time's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
That sounds lovely! We are just back and I felt I was dragging DH round places I wanted to go, Parks, Shops, restaurants, the lot! I often thought, what if I could just come back here myself for a couple of weeks...
Old 22 Jun 18, 11:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Well everything is in place now for my global entry interview which is booked for Labour day
I can't do
the interview on arrival as I'm on the second flight from Gatwick that day and scheduled to arrive as the office shuts ands not open Sunday
Sunday I'm meeting friends for A meal at Harbour Side in Winter Haven a favourite fish restaurant of ours hopefully we can get a table by the lake to watch the sunset
They will book a tBle as soon as booking is available as it's a holiday week end although it's not always necessary out with holidays
I've already ordered 2 red Laterns from kirklands to be delivered to friends which I will
Decorate with a lantern swag as thank you gifts for our great neighbours at the villa
And another friend well they were less than half price and they both my lanterns I do for clients here
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 18, 12:11 AM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Disney _ Time I'm sure you would love a solo trip I'll go to Busch and sea world we've annual passes we do have Universal too but I've not got free parking on mine so as I'm no foster junkie I won't likely go
I will shop order on line craft stuff for delivery to the villa and have already booked my place at the local craft supper
And I will need to consult with our HOA chairman and our gardiner about how we can screen the trash cans we can't have the normal type can screening you can buy at Loews etc why as it's not perminant ie it will blow away in a hurricane ( residents normally just lift there's into the garage) yes I kid you not 11years on and they want. All trash cans to be non visible from the.front street
I can highly recommend solo trips especially if you drive
Old 21 Jul 18, 01:08 AM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Well after booking and cancelling car hire several times Costco has worked out way cheaper for my our next 3 visits I will continue to monitor prices and change if need be
Currently in our guest bedroom I have stuff for expat friends like bold soap powder te bags kinder chocolate waitinfor the Christmas sweet tins to hit the shops here
My friend Nellsa has had a ball shopping for me this week as hobby lobby has an 80% sale on there spring and summer shop and 40%
Off Fall (I/we ship stuff back for a home staging buinness )
But it's been an expensive week the washing machine in the villa went
Captu our current guests their 15 th visit checked out the washer I thought was best yes it's in and great but I may at 5ftin heels on a good day might need a step stool to reach the bottom then the pool
Pump 6 years old died Chris our pool guy replaced it in2hours
And as they say comes in 3s the waste disposal died
All have been fixed replaced with in 24 hours villa owner ship is such fun thankfully our guests who own rentals in Tenneesee understand and have been fantastic
I've been accepted to join 2us you tubers home decor subscribers challenge for ourvila and for our home here craft relayed and thrilled
Tobits with that
Biggest pain i need to trapezoid to our accountant to sort out renewa
Of our us tax numbers yes an other $$ spend on top of renewal of our
Vacation rental lincenc this week
If you are wondering why we do it nothing will ever beat the feeling of
We are home when we pass the Mickey Pylon and then 5mins later pull
Into our drive
Ps can't wait
Old 21 Jul 18, 08:57 AM  
Link to this Post
bella9
VIP Dibber

That's an update and a half, Helen; glad it's all sorted. I try to make this point when I post about things going awry at villas: it's not so much about the issue (usually) but how it's dealt with. I've done repeat bookings at villas after we've had things break down - one time we had ants (plus, other issues over the years - we've stayed in many villas) however, they've always been resolved in a timely and professional manner, and it's very reassuring, plus, no great interruption during our stays. So, I'm happy to return to those villas, and confident that if anything goes wrong, it won't be too much of a headache getting sorted.

Interesting that Costco are competitive against the longer established companies, so will keep them in mind, so, thanks for that.

Enjoying your updates, keep em coming.
bella9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List