Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 19 Aug 19, 08:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Uptonspark
Excited about Disney

Uptonspark's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Mobile

Our family limit seems to be an unagreed 45mins. Any more than that and we do the eye roll and move onto something else.
Uptonspark is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Aug 19, 08:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Fraser789
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

We usually go in September so the queues aren't too bad. We don't tend to wait more than 30 minutes for any ride. I really want to go on Hargids but I'm still only willing to wait an hour at the most.
Fraser789 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Aug 19, 09:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Hopefulholiday
Very Serious Dibber

Hopefulholiday's Reviews
Generally we don’t queue long at all, last trip we didn’t do Disney and we had express passes in nearly all the parks we attended as we were there early July. I think we must have waited 30 minutes or more with the passes at times however we also had several occasions where we waited well over an hour and didn’t even get on the ride either because of weather or technical issues.
If we hadn’t have had the passes I don’t think we would have ridden much at all
June/July 2019: New York, Riu Plaza & Orlando, villa Sunset Lakes, HRH
Hopefulholiday is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Aug 19, 11:35 AM  
Link to this Post
adreamisawish
Excited about Disney

Mobile

30 mins for most things.

I’ll extend to 60 for:
Any of the Harry Potter rides
Tower of Terror
FOP

I’ll probs extend my limit to no more than two hours for the new Star Wars as I know my choice is probably gonna either be to queue or not ride at all.

Hoping that 6am rope drop helps me not have to queue that long tho
Old 21 Aug 19, 02:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
First off I think it makes a difference if you have been or ridden the ride before, we once queued 3 hours for Spiderman, would I do that again- Not a chance! I think we queued 50 mins for Navi last year but it had gone Tech, after riding it I personally wouldn't queue longer than 20 mins. Most rides these day 30-45 mins tops but then I've done most of them. Ge I'm not really interested, if it's 20-30 then I might do it, if it's going to be crazy like Hagrid's for instance, then I'm staying clear- Don't see much point in spending all that money to stay in a queue that's over 4 hours long!
SD
Raddison Inn LBV '92,Comfort Inn LBV '94,Residence by Marriott LBV '98,Comfort Inn Kids Suite LBV '99Springhill Suites LBV '01,Summerfield suites LBV '03 ,Holiday Inn Sunnspree LBV '04 ,Staybridge Suites LBV '06 ,Caribbean Beach WDW '08 DVC= WLV +SSR '12,SSR '14,SSR +US Royal Pacific '15 SSR '16 AKL/SSR '18 WL/SSR'19 SSR '22
DVC Owner Extraordinare-SSR
Shooby doo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 19, 03:12 PM  
Link to this Post

Our max is 25-30 minutes, if I thought I could get onto Hagrid or the new Star Wars ride when it opens with a 60 - 90 minute queue I would do that because I have never been on them. I wouldn't queue for 60 minutes for anything that I have already done.

We once waited about an hour for Splash Mountain when it stopped for thunder. We only waited as we were next to load and front row, normally we wouldn't hang around much more than 10 - 15 minutes if something stops.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 19, 06:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Donz1979
Imagineer

Mobile

Im guessing as alot of people are saying 30mins they are still managing to do everything wanted.
My biggest fear of this holiday is not being able to get on everything we want 😥
Donz1979 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 19, 09:00 PM  
Link to this Post
PCBatman
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by Donz1979 View Post
Im guessing as alot of people are saying 30mins they are still managing to do everything wanted.
My biggest fear of this holiday is not being able to get on everything we want 😥
Thankfully when we normally go most rides are 30 mins, so depends on when you go. With the big hitters like FOP and this year Slinky Dog we are relying on FP+ which we have a couple each now thank god.

With Smugglers Run that’s going to be a different story! Early rope drop for us, as I still won’t wait any longer than 60 mins but at least your not wasting “park time” for rope drop

If you get good FP+‘S then then rest will fall into place and you’ll get what you want done.
Disneyland Paris - Nov 2018

Edited at 11:43 PM.
PCBatman is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 19, 11:31 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyYoda
Imagineer

Mobile

45 mins for us. Plan well and book FPs at 2 month point. We get there early. Few rides then first FP, early lunch then two more FPs. Extra FPs. Low wait attractions in between FPs.

Multiple visits to same park to FP the big rides. MK is usually 3 trips (not necessarily full days). We book FPs even if we don’t intend to visit a park on that day (adds flexibility).

We use touring plans app which we find useful. Takes ages to build a day in the park but worth it. And it’s not rigid...you can mix it up on day. 👍
DisneyYoda is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 19, 11:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Alwaysdisley
VIP Dibber

Mobile

25mins wait max for us unless it is FoP at rope drop (only exception for rides). Agree with OP on losing sleep not park time.
Longest wait we have ever done was for 7 dwarves character photo at MNSSHP but that was worth it for the photo and their was no wait time posted so we could kid ourselves for the first 25mins that it wouldn’t take any longer than that! 😂
Alwaysdisley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List