Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 21 Mar 20, 08:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Nannad
Apprentice Imagineer

Love it
Nannad is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Mar 20, 08:47 PM  
Link to this Post
greekgranny
Imagineer

Just going into town on Sunday morning and meeting son in Prets as usual.
Old 21 Mar 20, 08:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Nannad
Apprentice Imagineer

Yes, giving my son gd and dil the biggest hugs, and meeting up with friends, who we go out with every month, just life in general

Del
Nannad is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Mar 20, 12:08 AM  
Link to this Post
Smithkfs
Imagineer

Drinks and Tapas with friends, getting stuck traffic on my way to work, and popping to the shops for a coffee at Costa with Dad on a Saturday (I live with my parents so see them but miss this little tradition)
Smithkfs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Mar 20, 12:36 AM  
Link to this Post
TINKERBELL44
Apprentice Imagineer

I need a holiday after all this 😭😭😭
TINKERBELL44 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Mar 20, 12:39 AM  
Link to this Post
kirmat
Apprentice Imagineer

Everything that I have previously taken for granted.
kirmat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Mar 20, 12:49 AM  
Link to this Post
dreamisawish
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by kirmat View Post
Everything that I have previously taken for granted.
Me too. This has already been an humbling experience and I’ve only been locked in 9 days so far.

I can’t wait to be free to travel again. I think I’m just going to go for it and go a load of places I’ve always wanted to.

I can’t wait to go back on the tube and not be terrified. I even can’t wait to go back into the office and have my dual screened computers back! I miss my co-workers and my commute.

Most of all I miss my Nan so much, we haven’t seen her now in three weeks- I’ve stayed well away because I was working in London for quite a while before work finally sent us all home and I was worried about not knowing what I might have.

She’s not great with technology so we can’t FaceTime her. My mum is going to go around tomorrow and just talk to her through her window for Mother’s Day.

I can’t wait to get to hug her again.

I think it has really put everything into perspective for me, even the upcoming disney trip we had planned- and have a bit of money on- I’m a bit indifferent about at the moment, the most important thing is to get through this first and foremost.

DLP | June 2015 | Dec 2016 | Sept 2017 | Oct 2017 | Nov 2018

WDW | April 2009 | Feb 2019
dreamisawish is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Mar 20, 01:00 AM  
Link to this Post
ERICSMUM
Imagineer

Mobile

As for all of us, getting together with family, going out for lunch, browsing shops & garden centres.

Also I think I will get a cat. Cats Protection aren’t placing any cats for adoption until this is all over. I’d like 2 so it will probably have to be kittens unless I can find a bonded pair of older cats.

It will be a year on 31 July since I lost Eric and I think Ill be ready by the end of this year.

All of us neighbours down our road are planning to have a street party when we are allowed to mingle again - let’s just hope it happens before the winter weather sets in 😱 .
ERICSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Mar 20, 07:21 AM  
Link to this Post
mandevillepete
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Having my mum round for Sunday lunch again. She only lives round the corner but since my dad died she is on her own. I feel awful not being able to see her but know it is for the best
Old 22 Mar 20, 03:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Noodle500
Imagineer

Going to Chester Zoo as a family. DH and myself have become life members after 25 years. I need to see a baby animal.
Noodle500 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List