Notices

Old 25 Feb 17, 07:56 PM  
Link to this Post
sheluk
Imagineer

Mobile

That Christmas shop is one of my happy places can't wait to hear about your Christmas trippie!

Gotta get me one of them universal mugs to add to the collection. Yours must be growing splendidly now!

Hmm that milkshake looks delish - could you share one do you think? X
sheluk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 17, 06:07 PM  
Link to this Post
debidee
Dibbing with Tink

Originally Posted by mrsdjh View Post
I love AK - we are going to try a twilight safari this time as well as seeing Rivers of Light.

Those milkshakes look amazing but I think Id find them sickly.

Ive got Uniqlo on my list of shops to go to so it was good to see some of the current t shirts. I love your boots and I'm glad the purchasing of the mules is now looking promising x
The milkshakes were very sweet and HUGE... Twilight safari sounds like fun as well ! xx

Originally Posted by Lindy15 View Post
Love the boots! And what a bargain, I too am going to collect the park mugs on our next visit, hopefully they'll all arrive back in one piece , have fun
I can't wait to wear the boots - just need the snow to melt now!

Originally Posted by Usababe View Post
I love the look at all the Starbucks Disney mugs! Silly question are they in every Starbucks? And how much are they again? Is it the same in universal? Thanks
You can only get the Disney park ones in the actual parks (in Disney Springs you can only pick up the Orlando and Florida ones) in City walk they do however sell the park one. They are $16.99 and the regular non-park ones are $12.99 xx

Originally Posted by pretty71 View Post
OMG, those milkshakes! Those boots and that skirt! Fantastic, though I am very very jealous I can no longer manage heels that high!

Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow xx
I am not sure I can manage heels either these days! Since I started working from home 4 days a week the shoes have turned into Slippers LOL xx

Originally Posted by Jedi Princess View Post
Love the Starbucks mugs. Those milkshakes look amazing.
Hope you get the mules👍
Milkshake was sooooo good. It is not looking good on the mules - still having a dispute with Tradesy - I got them from a seller for the same as the store price and then they canx the order (even though my payment has been taken) and put them back at $300 more! I am waiting for them to call me tomorrow... xx

Originally Posted by Bianca View Post
I believe those are the new meal replacement shakes, aren't they? If so, I'm on board!

Day 5: quieter and drier - perfect. (Hope day 6 in MK has been similar.) And a lovely mix of a day. Can't really beat AK + good shopping + good food + the big screen.

P.S. I love that grey/blue Mickey t-shirt. And Anthropologie. <sigh>

P.P.S. Do you have a dedicated mug room in your new house?
Hahaha definately count as meal replacement LOL! We do have a dedicated mug cupboard now Can't believe I am home - thanks for your lovely comments each day (are you on IG?) xx

Originally Posted by Loopylooloo View Post
Your reports are just great, always loads of food, and shoes, my god, what more could you want?! Another fabulous day x
Thanks for reading along

Originally Posted by mick View Post
Another great day

Joan

Originally Posted by mrsstitch View Post
Great day-you fitted so much in. Some great shopping at Disney springs, I love how you find the most amazing bargains. And my DD will love the chocolate emporium-her absolute heaven!
I LOVE a bargain and enjoy hunting them out... xx

Originally Posted by disneylover View Post
Debi those Boots! You just know I was gonna love them. Thanks for picking up the pen sweetie xxxx
You are welcome my lovely - can't wait to wear the boots, just got home and we still have snow, so need that to melt now! xx

Originally Posted by sheluk View Post
That Christmas shop is one of my happy places can't wait to hear about your Christmas trippie!

Gotta get me one of them universal mugs to add to the collection. Yours must be growing splendidly now!

Hmm that milkshake looks delish - could you share one do you think? X
You can absolutely share a milkshake - I only managed about 1/2 of mine! I know what you mean about 'happy places' - It is such a comforting and warm place...along with Disney in general my happy place is Panera bread - strange but true! xxx
debidee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 17, 08:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Bianca
Imagineer

Originally Posted by debidee View Post
Hahaha definately count as meal replacement LOL! We do have a dedicated mug cupboard now Can't believe I am home - thanks for your lovely comments each day (are you on IG?) xx
I bet it's especially nice to be home in your beautiful new-build in NH.

I'm not on IG; sometimes I'm tempted so I can follow a few people's accounts (like yours), but nothing exciting worth sharing on an account of my own at the mo.

“I cannot discover that anyone knows enough to say definitely what is and what is not possible", Henry Ford

Contemporary Resort - Disneyland Hotel - Treehouse Villas - Vistana - Youth Hostel Anaheim - Quality Inn Intern'l Dr - Port Orleans Riverside
Bianca is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 17, 09:17 PM  
Link to this Post
BriarRose
Imagineer

Those milkshakes look amazing! Disney Springs have some amazing shops I could go crazy

1998,1999,2001,2004 I Drive, 2005,2006 Pop Century, 2007 Newport Bay DLP, 2010, 2012 OKW 2013, 2014, 2015 SSR, 2016 Portofino Bay & IDrive
BriarRose is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 17, 11:01 PM  
Link to this Post
disneytrio
Imagineer

disneytrio's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 13
Another lovely day, just adore those boots, what a bargain. Toothsome is on my list for when we are there next week, they look so good.
disneytrio is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 17, 08:34 PM  
Link to this Post
closeder
slightly serious Dibber

Fab day, love all your purchases, what a bargain for your boots! I've always fancied collecting the Starbucks mugs but talked myself out of it last year but instead I bought the reusable huge drink cup which makes me smile and remember my holidays every time I use it at work for my water I will be trying to get the mugs
on my upcoming trip too.

Index to my trip reports at link below, updating live
"Over the hill and sailing away March 2017"
http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/repo...p?userid=36640
closeder is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Mar 17, 08:55 AM  
Link to this Post
twinkleshmoo
Very Serious Dibber

Just catching up with end of your report Debi
A great day with a mix of everything good. Love the boots xx