Notices

Old 22 Jun 14, 12:03 PM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

Originally Posted by onion2803 View Post
oooh i havent been on here to read everyones updates for ages, you've been on a planning rampage, im so jel!
that autograph book is to die for, and the scrap book...i found mine from when i was 4 not too long ago and looking at all the autographs from pluto and minnie made me smile, it's definitely something to treasure forever
i feel so very unprepared reading all your updates haha!

hope your mac is ok, i never remember to back mine up, its just such a faff, i sure computers these days could just sneakily do it in the background and we need never have to remember!

keep the updates coming xx
Totally! Far too much planning!
Aw thank you! I can't wait to see Callums little face when we show him everything that I've made!
That's really sweet! I hope we have ours for a long time too and nothing gets lost in our many moves!
I'm sure you're not unprepared, just that I am far too organised!

Exactly that! I would love it if they just did it all automatically! Although after what happened to mine I think I'm definitely going to remember to back it up quite frequently when I get it back all fixed! xx
lfc_sarah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 14, 10:38 PM  
Link to this Post
DapperDisNY
Serious Dibber

DapperDisNY's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Mobile

Just had a chance to look at the luggage tags, awesome. Do you do everything in photoshop or do you use illustrator as well? What will you be printing them on?
DapperDisNY is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 14, 09:50 PM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

Originally Posted by DapperDisNY View Post
Just had a chance to look at the luggage tags, awesome. Do you do everything in photoshop or do you use illustrator as well? What will you be printing them on?
I just used photoshop, I don't have illustrator, what is it? Similar to paint or something? I used to always play around on paint when I was younger drawing people and things! (In school when I was meant to be working mostly )
I think I may print them on photo paper and have them laminated too! Do you think that would work?
I will have to get my Mac back first from the Apple Store when hopefully they are still on there!
lfc_sarah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 14, 10:26 PM  
Link to this Post
DapperDisNY
Serious Dibber

DapperDisNY's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Originally Posted by lfc_sarah View Post
I just used photoshop, I don't have illustrator, what is it? Similar to paint or something? I used to always play around on paint when I was younger drawing people and things! (In school when I was meant to be working mostly )
I think I may print them on photo paper and have them laminated too! Do you think that would work?
I will have to get my Mac back first from the Apple Store when hopefully they are still on there!
Illustrator is another adobe product, its in the same suite as PS. Its more for working with vector graphics, excellent for editing.
Paint is a classic, I know tons of people who still use it.
Laminating will definitely work! If your able, printing on PVC sheets is good too.
Uh-Oh what happened to your MAC?
DapperDisNY is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 14, 02:33 PM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

Originally Posted by DapperDisNY View Post
Illustrator is another adobe product, its in the same suite as PS. Its more for working with vector graphics, excellent for editing.
Paint is a classic, I know tons of people who still use it.
Laminating will definitely work! If your able, printing on PVC sheets is good too.
Uh-Oh what happened to your MAC?
I have no idea, It just kind of died on me so I had to take a trip to the Apple store! The nearest one was about an hour away but It was definitely worth it when I learned they could fix it.
I can pick it up on Friday so it will be the moment of truth to see if it's all fixed and all my files are still on there! Keeping my fingers crossed!
Don't really fancy making all the little Disney bits I've made again!
Old 24 Jun 14, 04:57 PM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

138 Days!

Guys!

I've been told I can pick my Mac up on Friday! Cannot wait to have it back!

I've also made a little snack list of all the snacks I really want to try while at Disney!

First up, the

Pineapple dole whip float

I LOVE pineapple anyway so I'm mega excited to try one of these! Especially because almost everybody goes on about how amazing they are!

Jalapeno cheese pretzel

Ahhh! They look and sound amazing! I am a big cheese lover and have a slight obsession with jalapenos!
I want to try the sweet cream cheese pretzel too!

Funnel Cake

Norwegian school bread

I've read brilliant things about both of these so the best thing to do would be to try them both!

Cherry Turnover

I love cherries and anything to do with them so I just have to try this!

Crepes

Absolutely love pancakes too so I will have to go to France in Epcot and try some there!

Chicken Fried rice

I can't believe that you can get this as a snack credit! We don't eat chinese food often but when we do I always get chicken fried rice! Yum!

Chilli Cheese fries

I'm not a massive fan of chips to be honest but there's just something about these that I just need to try them! Must be the cheese!

Churros

Yum, yum yum!

Turkey Leg

How absolutely amazing do these look!

That is such a big list! I really am going to come back with so much extra weight and I'm not talking about in my suitcase!
Now I just have to find where to find all of these!

Thank you for reading! xxx
Old 24 Jun 14, 05:21 PM  
Link to this Post

Amazing pre trippie, you are so organised!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 14, 09:17 PM  
Link to this Post
gtyrel10
VIP Dibber

Woohoo for your Mac, that is good news, fingers crossed all your designs have been saved! Can I ask a really dumb question how do you backup your mac I think I may have thought that was all magically done for you so I now have a slight fear I might not have ever backed mine up?!

Loving your snack list, I haven't seen the crepes or churros before they look soo yummy! Your boys will no doubt finish it all off before you even get a taste so I am sure you will be coming back as tiny as ever.

Hope all is good with you xxx
gtyrel10 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 14, 01:52 PM  
Link to this Post
kblackman
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by lfc_sarah View Post
Thanks chick!
I wish I was more creative off a computer too!

I need time to hurry up! Well, not just yet! I have my husband home! But come August it will be goodbye until just before our holiday! Sad times! Then I will be wishing the time away though! Hopefully I will be busy getting on with things and planning to miss him too much though! That's what my plan is anyway! xxx
hehe

Ah hun I can't imagine how hard it must be for you! are you on facebook? Keep us updated all the way we will keep you company whilst hes away xxxxx

December 2020- Our First trip to Disneyland Paris
November 2018- Archies First Trip to Disneyworld
November 2014- Our Magical Wedding and Disneymoon
kblackman is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 14, 01:55 PM  
Link to this Post
vanlou
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 40
Your snack list looks yummy - really want to try jalapeņo pretzels and churros this time.

DLP Aug 2004 SQL, Dec 2007 HNY, Dec 2008 DLH
WDW Aug 2011 POFQ/RPR, Aug 2014 - HRH/POFQ
August 2014 trip report - Er, where's the rain?
vanlou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List