Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 10 Aug 18, 08:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridasun
Imagineer

Supertrips for Annual passes

I have recently been recommending them on here for AP's as I have bought from them before.
However, my most recent experience has not been good so I am sharing so someone else doesn't end up in my situation.
I ordered 3 x infinity passes on 17/7. Heard nothing so I chased them on 1/8 and they replied saying they could see my order and would get it done asap.
I chased again yesterday as still not heard anything. This is the response I got:

Helen,

I am sorry but we are experiencing issues with our Disney systems

I think the business will be closing its doors if the issue is not resolved soon.

I suggest you file a ‘non-receipt’ with paypal – we will issue a refund and you can buy elsewhere

Sorry for the continued issued

I now have to wait for a paypal refund for how long? In the meantime I have to try and find all that money again to buy new tickets.
Floridasun is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 18, 02:34 PM  
Link to this Post
tinker82
Serious Dibber

Mobile

Sorry to be the one to tell you but Supertrips have gone into administration
Apparently they have still been taking payment even though they know they cannot fulfil any orders!
tinker82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 18, 09:20 AM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Floridasun View Post
I have recently been recommending them on here for AP's as I have bought from them before.
However, my most recent experience has not been good so I am sharing so someone else doesn't end up in my situation.
I ordered 3 x infinity passes on 17/7. Heard nothing so I chased them on 1/8 and they replied saying they could see my order and would get it done asap.
I chased again yesterday as still not heard anything. This is the response I got:

Helen,

I am sorry but we are experiencing issues with our Disney systems

I think the business will be closing its doors if the issue is not resolved soon.

I suggest you file a ‘non-receipt’ with paypal – we will issue a refund and you can buy elsewhere

Sorry for the continued issued

I now have to wait for a paypal refund for how long? In the meantime I have to try and find all that money again to buy new tickets.
Oh my goodness, that is awful. I had looked to buying from them but decided on just buying when we get there, so glad I did now. Awful that you have to cough all that money up again, I really hope you get your refund soon & not oop for too long. Have a great time, I might see you there!

✨Disneyland Paris - 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17 x3, 18, 19x2, 22, 24.
✨Disneyworld Florida - 08, 14, 15, 17, 25.
✨Disneyland Tokyo & Disney Sea - 2016.
✨Disneyland California - 2018, 2023
✨Disney Magic 🚢 - 2021
⭐️NYC - 2016, 2017, 2019.
⭐️Las Vegas, Grand Canyon -2018
⭐️San Francisco, Las Vegas & Antelope Canyon -19 ⭐️Washington DC - 22⭐️LA/Anaheim-23 ⭐️Seattle -24
LOU LOU DISNEY is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 18, 10:12 AM  
Link to this Post
SunriseLV
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

We looked at Supertrips but noticed that their facebook page was somewhat out of date. Another search on Trip Advisor suggested that there were issues.
I did email them prior to our searches to ask about Annual Passes and delivery by email and got a reply quickly. That said, the reply didn't fill me with confidence as they would "try" to fast-track our order to ensure we received it before our departure.
Given that this was a whole week before our departure and that their delivery method was electronic (voucher by email), we thought this was a little strange.

We bought our Annual Passes at the gate and then popped into the Annual Pass Office opposite the castle stage to get our photos taken and Annual Pass cards. No hassle and a very smooth process. I'd recommend this if you are paying for your passes in full. You'll still need your passport or EU ID Card when collecting your passes.

Obviously if we had decided well before our departure then we could have used the postal service.

Hope this helps.
SunriseLV is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 18, 03:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridasun
Imagineer

Not good news. How did you find out they are in administration? I cannot find anything online to confirm. Finally got to speak to someone at Paypal and they said they would transfer me to log a dispute to request refund but I was put on hold for 40 mins then cut off. Driving me nuts. I emailed them again but paypal are proving to be nothing like their advertising!
Floridasun is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 18, 04:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Sarryb
Apprentice Imagineer

You can open a dispute online with paypal, it's really easy. go to paypal/disputes/ then I'm pretty sure you can open the dispute there. I've had to do it a few times and they've dealt with it really quickly. I think also you can click on the transaction, maybe, and go to the resolution centre from there. Good Luck! xx
Sarryb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 18, 07:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridasun
Imagineer

tried that but it doesn't show on transaction history which is why I had to call them. They say it's because it goes through as a guest payment? whatever that is. Emailed paypal again. If no reply by morning I will call them again.
Old 13 Aug 18, 08:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridasun
Imagineer

Finally after another 45 mins on hold I spoke to someone sensible at Paypal who reassured me that I am covered for a full refund from paypal if they cannot get the money back even if they have gone into administration. They have started the claim and emailed me details. Now just got to wait.
Looks like supertrips now say all disney passes are out of stock. Also after some digging it appears that this man Ben Checketts who runs the firm has several small companies on the go including selling on ebay under the name petethestore . At least one other business has gone into administration so buyer beware.
Learn from me. Do not assume that just because you have used a company before, that they are still ok. STILL DO YOUR RESEARCH before you buy.
Old 14 Aug 18, 06:22 AM  
Link to this Post
tinker82
Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Floridasun View Post
Not good news. How did you find out they are in administration? I cannot find anything online to confirm. Finally got to speak to someone at Paypal and they said they would transfer me to log a dispute to request refund but I was put on hold for 40 mins then cut off. Driving me nuts. I emailed them again but paypal are proving to be nothing like their advertising!
I read something on a DLP facebook group advising not to use them x
Apparently they (& other companies) were using a loophole to buy APs at French resident prices then selling them on to UK residents! Disney has decided enough is enough & put a stop to it.
So sorry you're having so much trouble getting your money back
tinker82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List