Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 13 Aug 19, 01:50 AM  
Link to this Post
chazb
Excited about Disney

Mobile Baulys offsite- Day 9 - live Aug 19

#baulysoffsite
Day 9

Sorry today is a bit of a boring one with a lack of photos...

The day started very early today. At around 3am adam suddenly woke up. I havent mentioned before that adam was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes last year and nothing but a hypo wakes him up, so I thought he was having one but he muttered about feeling something crawling on him. Making sure he was ok I went back to sleep. Around 4.30 he again woke up telling me to quickly turn the light on and there was this massive cricket type thing in bed with us, so that was us both up for the day. Think im going to sleep with cotton wool in my ears tonight, in case theres another one😂😂😬

We then went to hawaiian jungle golf. A while ago I got a groupon which was a round of golf and a cici buffet for $12 each. The golf course was a really good one and well maintained and clean. It has 2 18 hole courses and we could have done both but it was v v hot today and we only managed the one. While we were playing one of they guys working there came over and showed the kids a baby rabbit that he had just found. Both of the girls got a hole in one and when we went back into the shop at the end, the lady asked if anyone had and said they get a free keyring if they did, which was really nice.

Next to the golf was a dollar tree so we went in. Its a good shop and we bought a few bits and pieces.

We then went to the vineland outlets where we went in the character warehouse. They had some good buts but it is so busy on there. The girls and finley got a couple of bits using their money and I got 2 mugs which were really cheap. Here we encountered our longest queue of the holiday, waiting to pay, we waited 40 mins! I mean that is just crazy but the girls really wanted their bits so were willing to queue.

Mum and dad then went to levis and reebok to get my dad some jeans and trainers ( I wont include this in the spends section as this was my mums extra money, but she said she got good deals)

We left there and went to mall of millenia as we wanted to eat in cheesecake factory. We only had to wait 5 mins for a table. The menu here is huge and it took us ages to decide what we wanted. The food was all sooo yummy but the portions are ridicolous and huge. We had...

C- parmesan chicken pizza style and strawberry lemonade
A- maderia chicken and strawberry smoothie
S- meatloaf and strawberry lemonade
M- brick chicken and tropical smoothie
P- spag and meatballs
D- Spag and meatballs
F- pizza
We then got cheesecake to take home. I had smores, adam had mango key lime and mum and dad had pineapple upside down one. We ate them later on and they were so good but so big and quite sickly. Me and mum then popped to pandora as my friend had asked me to pick her up a charm.

Home by 5, the girls went in the pool for an hour and then bed at normal bedtime as we are up early tomorroe. I have been catching up on washing and packing as we have a night at the hard rock tomorrow

Thanks for reading and sorry for lack of pics

Spends
Dollar tree $22
My mugs from character warehouse $8.99
Cheesecake factory $190 with tip

chazb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List