Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 1 Jun 19, 03:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Elodie
Imagineer

Originally Posted by SuziQz View Post
It’s the Moana lot that are frustrating me, how many flowers to get them all to level 10! We have jobs, lives etc, can’t keep logging in every hour. Think they may take until Christmas 🎄
So true, but then I felt the same about the Wreck It Ralph WiFi tokens (had all of the characters) and they’re all finally level 10 now, so I guess eventually Moana & co will get there too.
WDW Nov 1988/DLP Cheyenne Aug 2016/DLPDLHDec 2017/DLP Santa Fe May-Jun 2018/Magic at Sea cruise Jul-Aug 2021/WDW & 2 Wish cruises Aug-Sep 2023/DLP Newport Bay Compass Club Aug 2024/Fantasy’s first ever cruise from the UK Jul-Aug 2025
Elodie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 19, 06:34 PM  
Link to this Post
choccielover
Imagineer

Mobile

My moana ones are all pretty low level, 6 or less.

I’m trying to get my princess and frog characters up, they are all at level 9 now so nearly there.

I didn’t get far with dumbo, need to welcome the mouse bit haven’t got round to it yet, he’s sat there waiting to be upleveled.
choccielover is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 19, 08:09 AM  
Link to this Post
Gill635
Imagineer

Gill635's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Just finished a 24 hour level up with Woody - that cost a pretty penny!

I’ve just collected enough fire to welcome Shere Khan, so that’s another 24 hour one - and another expensive one!

I’m just going to level everyone up as much as I can in the hopes of unlocking more characters and (fingers crossed it’s not a tower challenge) getting the TS4 promotion completed when it goes live.

I’ve found you can earn extra cash by watching videos (click on as if you want to buy cash) and you get 115 for everyone you watch. There’s usually a few to watch too. I’m sure I’ve done this before in the past but have just forgotten!

Definitely not going to complete the Aladdin TC, and I’ve literally been playing every 2-3 hours and last thing before bed each night. I’ve probably only been off an average of 8 hours per day while I’ve slept.

You must either need to devote 24/7 to it, or have already needed higher levelled characters to get the coins to drop quicker.

I just wish I could get more land. The plots available to me are so expensive, I’ll never get the money together for them. I’m all out of space
Old 2 Jun 19, 08:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Elodie
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Gill635 View Post
Just finished a 24 hour level up with Woody - that cost a pretty penny!

I’ve just collected enough fire to welcome Shere Khan, so that’s another 24 hour one - and another expensive one!

I’m just going to level everyone up as much as I can in the hopes of unlocking more characters and (fingers crossed it’s not a tower challenge) getting the TS4 promotion completed when it goes live.

I’ve found you can earn extra cash by watching videos (click on as if you want to buy cash) and you get 115 for everyone you watch. There’s usually a few to watch too. I’m sure I’ve done this before in the past but have just forgotten!

Definitely not going to complete the Aladdin TC, and I’ve literally been playing every 2-3 hours and last thing before bed each night. I’ve probably only been off an average of 8 hours per day while I’ve slept.

You must either need to devote 24/7 to it, or have already needed higher levelled characters to get the coins to drop quicker.

I just wish I could get more land. The plots available to me are so expensive, I’ll never get the money together for them. I’m all out of space
I think the TS4 is permanent content, so no time limit. I hope that’s true, anyway.

I’m not going to get Rajah - just worked out I need another 11,000 tower currency. I’m glad I didn’t spend any of it on tokens, so at least I should get some gems for however much currency I can collect (got 21,000 at the moment.)
WDW Nov 1988/DLP Cheyenne Aug 2016/DLPDLHDec 2017/DLP Santa Fe May-Jun 2018/Magic at Sea cruise Jul-Aug 2021/WDW & 2 Wish cruises Aug-Sep 2023/DLP Newport Bay Compass Club Aug 2024/Fantasy’s first ever cruise from the UK Jul-Aug 2025
Elodie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 19, 09:39 PM  
Link to this Post
vanlou
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 40
Originally Posted by Elodie View Post
I think the TS4 is permanent content, so no time limit. I hope that’s true, anyway.

I’m not going to get Rajah - just worked out I need another 11,000 tower currency. I’m glad I didn’t spend any of it on tokens, so at least I should get some gems for however much currency I can collect (got 21,000 at the moment.)
I’m the same - no way I am going to get the extra needed for Rajah especially as I don’t have many Wreck it Ralph characters. Have managed to save up 500 gems so might treat myself to getting Davy Jones

DLP Aug 2004 SQL, Dec 2007 HNY, Dec 2008 DLH
WDW Aug 2011 POFQ/RPR, Aug 2014 - HRH/POFQ
August 2014 trip report - Er, where's the rain?
vanlou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jun 19, 05:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill635
Imagineer

Gill635's Reviews
Mobile

Can I ask, those of you that are now completing previous challenges for other characters, how are you doing it?

LM for example - I really wanted to complete that one and didnt. If I click on Ariel now, it says she will be available again at another time. Is there some way of getting these characters to complete the set?
Old 4 Jun 19, 05:56 PM  
Link to this Post
SuziQz
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Gill635 View Post
Can I ask, those of you that are now completing previous challenges for other characters, how are you doing it?

LM for example - I really wanted to complete that one and didnt. If I click on Ariel now, it says she will be available again at another time. Is there some way of getting these characters to complete the set?
They tend to pop up in tower challenges so whilst you might not complete the challenge you should be able to get some previous characters. They also put them in special chests which you can pay for with cash or gems but it’s a gamble.

The only character I haven’t got is Grumpy, which irritates me, and occasionally I get an extra token towards him, but I won’t pay £10 for 6 chests which still don’t guarantee I’ll get him. One day ...
2019 DCL - Northern Europe
2020 YC/HRH - delayed to 2022
2021 DCL - 4 night Staycation
2022 YC/HRH v2!, 2023 DCL - Alaska
2024 DCL - Spain
SuziQz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jun 19, 07:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Elodie
Imagineer

As above, I missed a few events after I had to delete Magic Kingdoms from my old and decrepit iPad2. When I started again, I was able to collect characters from those events when they popped up in tower events (as the featured helping characters.)
Old 4 Jun 19, 07:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Cinderella
Imagineer

Got all the tokens for Rajah, just the need 2500 to welcome him.

Toy Story is permanent content - I am looking forward to this 👍
Cinderella is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jun 19, 08:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill635
Imagineer

Gill635's Reviews
Mobile

Wow, how have I never noticed them popping up as available?