Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 12 Jan 22, 05:23 PM  
Link to this Post
guinness_79
Very Serious Dibber

Sorry ... US AP .. again :-)

So I think I have made our mind up...

We currently have booked with ATD 4 x Orlando 3 park 7 day promo £956 that we were going to use for our trip in May (flex plus so can cancel with no cost)

We are now going in February for a week also so think we are going to buy seasonal annual passes - which work out to be roughly £1300.

The questions I still have before hitting the button

1. I am assuming I can only purchase these on the universal website - will i then get an electronic confirmation that I just take to will call on the first day we want to use them?

2. I have checked blackout dates and we arent affected; the only bit im a little concerned about is mardi gras concerts at universal - however i assume these dont run every day so we may just get a couple of days we cant go?

3. We do have a car this time but not when we go back in May, we had planned to UBER to the parks tho as its cheaper than parking - however wondered if it was worth buying one preferred pass so we have the option to park if we want; what is the discount on food etc - its an extra $110 - just wondering if we will get our moneys worth - will probably do US parks 4 of the days we are there

A new territory for us, am keen to get AP as think it will be easier to get OH over the line to go back in October if our tickets are all paid for!
guinness_79 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 22, 05:43 PM  
Link to this Post
teallach
Very Serious Dibber

First time we upgraded, my husband got preferred to get the discounts and I had seasonal as we were going outwith the blackout dates other than the Mardi Gras concert days. They only affect studios though, so you can still go into islands on those days anyway.
We’ve only stayed onsite for the last 8 years and never needed to park, so I can’t help with that. I think if you planned on buying anything in the parks and having a few meals, it would probably cover your cost and more so if you plan to come back later in the year.
As for collecting tickets, you should get an email which you can take to ‘will call’
teallach is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List