Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 1 Jul 18, 10:47 AM  
Link to this Post
Suzieb01
Getting Excited

Mobile

Originally Posted by marsh33 View Post
Great that you managed to get them Suzie! When do you go?
We fly on the 25 of this month. First time for us me DH DD DS kids were 21 and 18, I was 50 and hubs and I have been together 25 years so it's a special holiday which I don't expect we will probably do again 😩 but who knows 😉 but for now going to be making magic memories just incase.
Suzieb01 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 18, 06:22 PM  
Link to this Post

Wow! So much to celebrate! It will blow your minds

Have an amazing time!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 18, 10:42 AM  
Link to this Post
captbnut
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by marsh33 View Post
I think you are right - I've kind of accepted we may have to queue for FOP! However, we will try for rope drop or perhaps a later evening queue.

As we are going with 3 teenagers - ages 14/15/15 - I'm not sure if they will want to do 7DMT, frozen, slinky dog dash and alien swirling saucers (they are all adrenaline nuts! ) It would be good to cross a few off the list so I don't have stress about FPs for those too!

I will be standing by the laptop on 30 days FP day and I'm going to be refreshing constantly for a month - so fingers crossed for FOP and Navi!
You'll be able to rope drop most of these, even if you can't FP them. My kids are younger than yours, but I wouldn't be surprised if you all get caught up in the magic of the place and want to go on everything and meet all the characters.

Frozen is a Tier 1 FP (IIRC), along with Test Track and Soarin' so you can only FP one of those per day. Having said that, as soon as we'd done our 3rd FP I was on my phone looking for the next one. We got a one for TT, swiped in and then got another one while we were in the queue.

I'd say, all watch the ride videos and compile and 'must do' list. Make sure everyone gets to pick 2 or 3 rides that they really want. Have a chat as a family and work out how long you're prepared to queue.

Once you've planned it, be prepared to be flexible once you get there and you start waking up at 5am/ sleeping until midday!

Have a great trip.
captbnut is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 18, 05:09 PM  
Link to this Post

captbnut - thank you! Really helpful advice.

I have started doing a list...I would gladly do everything but will have to see what everyone says/wants to do!
Old 4 Jul 18, 05:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Forkbeard
Imagineer

It might be easier to list the things you don't want to do, i.e. nobody wants to do
Forkbeard is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 18, 05:47 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Forkbeard View Post
It might be easier to list the things you don't want to do, i.e. nobody wants to do
Ha ha yes - that might be a better starting point!