Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 2 Jun 19, 03:15 PM  
Link to this Post
donnyette
Gone all Goofy

Mobile Virgin bubble

Have booked our seats but now wondering whether to pay the extra £35 and upgrade to the bubble.
What are peoples experiences of being up there? Is it worth the upgrade? Thanks x
donnyette is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 19, 03:18 PM  
Link to this Post
bennyboy0751
VIP Dibber

we go in november in the bubble too yeah its quiter up there and just feel a bit more personal we paid that too
bennyboy0751 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 19, 04:15 PM  
Link to this Post
taylaboo
Imagineer

Mobile

We loved it. Not so noisy and a dedicated trolley dolley. Loved the bucket space under the window too.
Villa at Champions Gate -2019
Rosen Hotel May 2023
taylaboo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 19, 04:34 PM  
Link to this Post
ELAJAM
Proud to wear my Ears

We have it booked again and we also love the bucket space at the window means our daughter can put her iPad and things in it when they come round with the food and also it is quieter and we are first off plane.
ELAJAM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 19, 05:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Trebor1
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

We are yet to fly in the bubble but have booked it for October l, dibbers row. From all the threads on here 9 out of 10 think its worth it. Better service from the crew, quicker off the plane, extra cabin storage.
Old 2 Jun 19, 06:29 PM  
Link to this Post
belfastbabe
Apprentice Imagineer

belfastbabe's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 8
We have booked the bubble too for the first time- there are 5 of us(4 adults 1 child 5 years) . Couldn't get the dibbers row but looking forward to it being a bit quieter!
belfastbabe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 19, 07:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Loobylou_82
Imagineer

Mobile

I think it's worth it. And as the 747's are being phased out over the next couple of years it might be your only chance to try upstairs. Go for it!
Loobylou_82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 19, 10:33 PM  
Link to this Post
gemma-lou
Imagineer

gemma-lou's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 4
What seats are dibbers row please 😁
2008 - enclave suite - 2010 All Star Sport - 2017 Avanti Resort - 2018 Royal pacific and miami - 2022 Polynesian and Royal Pacific - - February 2024 family trip to Universal Dockside - November 2024 Universal Aventura & CSR DisneyWorld
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/signaturepics/sigpic28388_47.gif
gemma-lou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 19, 10:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Touch of Tink
Trainee Dibber

Did this 3 years ago and hated it! Depends on the age group I think. My DGS was only 3 and wanted to walk around as we were in Economy we had people sitting in PE that objected he was 'in their space' and complained! My DD was told to take him downstairs to Economy to walk around. We are going PE this year and I insisted we were not in the bubble, even though DGS will not be with us. I found it very noisy and I never felt we were part of the holiday vibe, but each to their own. Hope you have a great holiday, whatever you decide x
Touch of Tink is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 19, 06:37 AM  
Link to this Post
Trebor1
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by gemma-lou View Post
What seats are dibbers row please 😁
The rows just as you come up thr stairs at the back of the bubble. No one behind.
Trebor1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List