mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Another brilliant family day

Joan
Old 26 Apr 15, 07:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Fat mickey
Earning More Ears

I am really enjoying reading your trip reports! I'm confused now though we had thought about doing discovery cove and had decided not to but seeing what a good time you had it makes me want to do it again. We don't go until Easter 2016 so plenty of time to research! Looking forward to the rest of your report
Fat mickey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 15, 08:39 PM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

Mobile

WOW, an amazing day. The cabana sounds terrific, so lovely that you got to sample all the delights without someone having to be the driver!
OB1LukeLucas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 15, 09:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Jake71
Imagineer

That looks like just the most perfect day. Thank you for sharing such precious family moments.
Old 26 Apr 15, 10:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Custancia
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 16
Thank you posting this, we have just booked for DC next summer, with the elite package, so itis fantastic to read someone's recent first hand experience. You sound like you all had an amazing day!

WDW POR 2010, 2012, 2014, 2015 (Xmas), 2016 and 2018
Custancia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 15, 11:37 PM  
Link to this Post
k l is excited
Imagineer

What a fab day you all had. I love DC, we have been twice once in 2009 and also on our last visit to Orlando in 2012 it is such a relaxing tranquil place. Thanks for bringing back our memories of this magical place. Thanks for spending such a long time writing your reports I really enjoy reading them.
Old 27 Apr 15, 12:07 AM  
Link to this Post
KittyBlackDog
Imagineer

What an amazing day for you all. We looked at DC and I discounted but having read your report its making think about changing my mind!

What a great day with fabulous memories
KittyBlackDog is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 15, 01:42 AM  
Link to this Post
scottishnellie
VIP Dibber

scottishnellie's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by MickeyM View Post
We loved DC but didnt do the package you have. Kevins chicken salad looks yummy. OH has one of those toy dolphins, does yours make a noise like a dolphin? OH's still does many years on
No ours is silent. I did see those in the shop though and the noise was really cute! X
scottishnellie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 15, 01:44 AM  
Link to this Post
scottishnellie
VIP Dibber

scottishnellie's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by Reereef View Post
I just want to say thank you for the trip reports! We are lucky enough to have just returned from our 8th family vacation to Florida - we got back two weeks ago and have felt a bit down as we haven't yet booked the next one. Last week we found out that DH is on the at-risk for redundancy list and so planning the next holiday has been postponed. I've spent a few evenings reading your reports and catching up on your vacation and it's bringing back so many lovely memories for me. Seeing the photos that we usually don't take when we are there (as photos are usually more staged) and seeing more of the backgrounds and scenery as well as your fabulous holiday snaps. You look like you are having a wonderful time and I think I'll be sad when you have to come home too lol! Enjoy the rest of your holiday and keep the trip reports coming. Hopefully by the end of May, I'll be able to start my planning again too.
Aw. Sorry about the possible redundancy. Hope it works out ok for you. X
scottishnellie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 15, 07:28 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Amazing day! We've also booked the elite package on my sons birthday so I can't wait!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List