Old 6 Mar 13, 04:48 PM  
Link to this Post
schumigirl
Imagineer

schumigirl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by bella9 View Post
Hope I'm not confusing anyone - I was referring to parking at the entrance to RPR. They allow you to park outside the hotel entrance (as long as there's space) to unpack/load up. So I left my two DDs sorting out the luggage while I checked in. The point I was making - all your party does not have to check in to receive their FOLPs, the lead name on the booking can check in as the names of the rest of your guests have already been included when the booking was made. wavey:
No you weren`t confusing anyone with your post

I would definately say too at that time of year booking one night for 2 days Express Pass is well worth it. It will be busy
schumigirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Mar 13, 08:23 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by bella9 View Post
If it's front of line passes that you are referring to, this wasn't the case for us last December (24-28th). I left my two DDs at the car parked at the entrance sorting out what they wanted for our hotel and what could be left in the car while I checked in. I was issued with 3 room 'keys' with our names printed on - they were taken off the booking details. Basically all we had to do when we were ready was go to the machines at the other end of the reception area and put our keys in, take our photo - you can redo them, similar to when you take passport photos and when you're happy with your piccy, confirm it and then a few seconds later your FOLP is printed.
This is what i used to do. (Ive stayed here twice) but i was planning on checking in with the whole family and friends (8 of us) and getting the FOTL passes then and leaving the car outside.
Never had to do photo passes before. So previously left family outside

How often do the boats to city walk run..is it every 10 mins...i forget!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Mar 13, 08:28 PM  
Link to this Post
schumigirl
Imagineer

schumigirl's Reviews
Boats run very regularly.

Sometimes you can wait at busy times though, but a boat is never far away.

Other times it is quicker walking
schumigirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Mar 13, 09:41 PM  
Link to this Post

I estimate that once you check in to RPR and get fast passes it can take 45 mins to...

Park car
Walk to boat stop and wait for it
Boat trip to City Walk
Walk to IOA to get in
Walk to Harry Potter world

Would you all agree :P
Old 6 Mar 13, 10:14 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyGirl86
Excited about Disney

DisneyGirl86's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 14
$400 for all 5 of you is well worth it just for the folp. It's a lovely hotel too.
Old 6 Mar 13, 10:34 PM  
Link to this Post

if you have checked in and got the passes, parking car and walking to Citywalk IOA its 9 mins from RPR pool to IOA gate, and about 2 or 3 mins from car park to pool at RPR so 15 mins as for going to WWHP prob about 7 mins maybe less we go through Dr Suess, although we never do the early entry when we stay

Originally Posted by Windum View Post
I estimate that once you check in to RPR and get fast passes it can take 45 mins to...

Park car
Walk to boat stop and wait for it
Boat trip to City Walk
Walk to IOA to get in
Walk to Harry Potter world

Would you all agree :P
Old 7 Mar 13, 12:28 PM  
Link to this Post

We have booked 2 Royal Club Level rooms for 10 people in November. £250 per room including all the Club Level benefits.

We thought £500 was well worth it for a group of 10 people to get 2 days early entry to WWOHP and unlimited FOLP along with a nice hotel stay and complimentary breakfast, snacks, drinks and food.

After the 2nd day it will be back to the villa to continue the rest of the holiday knowing we have 'done' the whole of Universal with a lot less queuing!
Old 7 Mar 13, 04:18 PM  
Link to this Post
schumigirl
Imagineer

schumigirl's Reviews
Originally Posted by gpullan View Post
We have booked 2 Royal Club Level rooms for 10 people in November. £250 per room including all the Club Level benefits.

We thought £500 was well worth it for a group of 10 people to get 2 days early entry to WWOHP and unlimited FOLP along with a nice hotel stay and complimentary breakfast, snacks, drinks and food.

After the 2nd day it will be back to the villa to continue the rest of the holiday knowing we have 'done' the whole of Universal with a lot less queuing!
Fantastic

I`m sure you`ll all love it. Express Pass is wonderful, even if it`s a bit quieter.

Lovely relaxing way to do the parks
Old 7 Mar 13, 04:32 PM  
Link to this Post
OutbackAddict
Imagineer

On our last three trips to Florida we have had one two week stay at RPR & one each, one night stay at RPR & HRH, love the hotels & don't think we could do universal now without FOLP's just been to spoilt on recent trips.
Its also great to spend an evening at citywalk, have a few drinks, nice meal then water taxi back to the hotel.
Its also fun in the evening when they set up the screen by the pool at HRC & you can watch a movie from the pool

Paul
OutbackAddict is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Mar 13, 04:32 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread