Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 21 Jul 17, 11:11 AM  
Link to this Post

Rock and Roller Coaster: Loose Items

You can take a bag on pretty much all rides at WDW though I hear rumours that this is changing or has changed on Rock and Roller Coaster and there will be a ban on "loose items".

Does anyone have recent experience of this? If it is true, are lockers provided?
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 17, 12:24 PM  
Link to this Post
alanm
Serious Dibber

Last May you could bring a small rucksack on with you, placed at your feet which surprised me seeing as it goes upside down, didn't notice any lockers in that area 6/7 weeks ago
alanm is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 17, 01:53 PM  
Link to this Post
trampslikeus
Apprentice Imagineer

I took my park bag on it, as per normal a couple of weeks ago, and placed it in footwell
trampslikeus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 17, 01:55 PM  
Link to this Post
trampslikeus
Apprentice Imagineer

Just to add, they have removed bag storage from Kali River Rapids, and lockers have been installed
trampslikeus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 17, 05:05 PM  
Link to this Post
themeparksandy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by trampslikeus View Post
Just to add, they have removed bag storage from Kali River Rapids, and lockers have been installed
We learned the hard way last September we joined the queue with in our stuff in a backpack and planned to take my flip flops off also and we didn't know to we got on the boat that all the storage covers had been removed. We were soaked and the sun decided to go in for the day. It wasn't nice eating lunch all wet.
themeparksandy is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 17, 09:50 AM  
Link to this Post
Getyogrooveon
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 20
How do the lockers work at Kali?
Where are they? Are they free? How big are they?

Thanks!
05.92 Newport Bay - DLP / 09.01 Santa Fe - DLP /11.03 Cheyenne - DLP / 11.05 Sequoia Lodge - DLP / 11.06 Cheyenne - DLP / 11.07 Cheyenne - DLP / 12.08 Cheyenne DLP / 08.10 SSR - WDW / 11.10 Cheyenne - DLP / 08.12 OKW -WDW / 12.13 Cheyenne - DLP / 08.15 SSR - WDW / 07.16 Cheyenne - DLP / 08.17 OKW - WDW / 08.19 CSR - WDW & RPR - Universal / 10.23 DL Sheraton Park / 08.24 POR - WDW
Getyogrooveon is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 17, 11:12 AM  
Link to this Post
LaughingPlace
slightly serious Dibber

LaughingPlace's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Mobile

They're free and use your mb I believe?
LaughingPlace is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 17, 02:18 PM  
Link to this Post

I've always taken my bag on and looped the handle around my feet... but I do find it very surprising they still allow bags on!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 17, 09:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Animagus
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Becky2585 View Post
I've always taken my bag on and looped the handle around my feet... but I do find it very surprising they still allow bags on!
I have done this too. Shoved everything in the rucksack and wrapped it round my leg!
Animagus is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 17, 09:56 PM  
Link to this Post
galaxyflorida
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Becky2585 View Post
I do this too.
galaxyflorida is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List