Notices
Christmas Temporary forum for Christmas seasonal topics

Old 23 Aug 20, 05:47 PM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Sue View Post
You really don’t want to invite me. I sing flat, high pitched and monotone apparently but I think I’m amazing.
Dogs cringe when they hear me singing along to my iPod
You'd probably sound fine to me! We could harmonize. (Whatever that means).
EssexSue is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Aug 20, 06:17 PM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

Has a song been picked? I do like do they know its Christmas. Has many happy memories of school and concert band rehearsals. It was our closing number every year.

Will we have the backing track to sing to?

Ridgewood Lakes Oct 1999 : Westridge May 2001 : Florida Pines Jan 2003 : Crescent Lakes May '05 : Sandy Ridge May '09 : Sandy Ridge Sept/Oct '10 : Tuscan Ridge April/May '12 : Emerald Island Nov '14 : Windsor Palms May '16 : Emerald Island April/May '18
MariaLynda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Aug 20, 06:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I will do it but I can’t sing, no slade or wizard I hate those songs.I like Last Christmas or Do They Know it’s Christmas or Mistletoe and Wine. MH are we going to see you do your bit in a red tinsel suit and Santa hat!
Old 23 Aug 20, 06:27 PM  
Link to this Post
BucksBugsy
All round good bloke

Mobile

Originally Posted by Sandra & co View Post
I will do it but I can’t sing, no slade or wizard I hate those songs.I like Last Christmas or Do They Know it’s Christmas or Mistletoe and Wine. MH are we going to see you do your bit in a red tinsel suit and Santa hat!
I have it on good authority that MH is going to perform the closing song used in "the full monty" - without hats!
Old 23 Aug 20, 06:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by BerkshireBugsy View Post
I have it on good authority that MH is going to perform the closing song used in "the full monty" - without hats!
A Santa hat on his head and nothing else, cheeky! 😉
Old 23 Aug 20, 06:31 PM  
Link to this Post
BucksBugsy
All round good bloke

Mobile

Originally Posted by Sandra & co View Post
A Santa hat on his head and nothing else, cheeky! 😉
Or maybe he could do an impersonation of Frank butcher (of East enders fame) when he wore a bow tie and nothing else.
Old 23 Aug 20, 06:37 PM  
Link to this Post
SussexFamily
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mickey house View Post
I wonder how my dibb family feel about making a clip of themselves singing a Christmas song (the actual song to be decided) and I will put all the clips together of everyone singing to bring some Christmas cheer for all dibbers to enjoy?

Note: I will decide who has any solo parts in the video, but everyone who sings will be in the video.

Would you consider this one MH?
SussexFamily is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Aug 20, 06:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Bartswife
Imagineer

Feliz Navidad. We heard it for the first time while watching the Osborne Lights at Disney. Fond memories and a toe tapper.
Bartswife is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Aug 20, 08:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Pumpkin Pie
Imagineer

12 days of Christmas would be good with everyone joining in at the Five Gold Rings part.
Pumpkin Pie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Aug 20, 09:13 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Thank you all for offering to sing in the Christmas video, but as the musical director I haven't decided on a song but I will be considering the suggestions.

Despite how much some dibbers would like me to be naked when I sing I would only consider that if a million pounds is reached on my go fund me page (I can be bought - but I'm not cheap).
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List