Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 19 Jun 17, 06:44 PM  
Link to this Post
MargaretMouse
VIP Dibber

1900 Park Fayre

My son loves his buffett, can you go up more than once, he is a big man and a big foodie. Do you get a good choice of food and a good selection. Thanks.
Old 19 Jun 17, 06:57 PM  
Link to this Post
halloweenbaby2
VIP Dibber

The food is lovely here and yes you can get up as many times as you want.
We did find the character interaction rather poor here and they wanted you out rather quickly - they had the bill on our table before we'd even finished our starter's ( first plate of food ).
halloweenbaby2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 17, 07:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Pez01
VIP Dibber

you can go up as often as you like. They have a decent selection to cover all tastes. It's loud, busy, hectic and they do like to turn tables quickly and service a bit pants...it's pretty much impossible to get a drinks refill. And as PP says they are round with the bill not long after you sit down. But the kids love it ... I tolerate it as my daughter loves the characters here and you can't get Cinderelllas bloke, the ugly sisters or the mad hatter at breakfast anywhere else.

2001 Sheraton International Drive
2016 Caribbean Beach Resort
2017 Port Orleans Riverside
2018 Port Orleans Riverside and Hard Rock Hotel
2019 Port Orleans French Quarter and Hard Rock Hotel
2019 Disneyland Paris Disneyland Hotel
Pez01 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 17, 07:59 PM  
Link to this Post
scoobydooby
VIP Dibber

Yes to your question re going back to the buffet. I've eaten here 6 times both breakfast and dinner and had good or excellent service every time. We had one terrible experience where only two of the characters visited our table (breakfast) but with older kids and probably 50 character meals under our belts so we just let it go. With the buffets they often bring your bill early. Just ignore it till you're ready to leave. They're just been efficient.
scoobydooby is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 17, 08:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Queen_Elsa
Imagineer

We really enjoyed 1900 Park Fayre, my DS9 filled himself up with hotdogs and jelly worms, food selection is really good, we went up about 2 or 3 times. Ugly sisters were hilarious, they were fighting over my DS as they thought he was a prince from England! It is noisy and seems chaotic but didn't bother us, our server made sure we saw all characters, she regularly popped over to see if we needed refills. I would book again

Port Orleans Riverside 2014
Caribbean Beach 2015
Caribbean Beach 2016
Caribbean Beach 2017... Now Animal Kingdom Lodge
Queen_Elsa is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List