Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 3 Jun 19, 09:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Mobile

Originally Posted by Jack&LucysMumy View Post
Bare minerals powder foundation is fabulous. Wear that and bit of mascara and you'll be great.
I also wear eyeliner every day and if you want one that stays put buy the Avon Mark Gel pencils they're fantastic.
I love the Bare Mineral products I wore the hydrating mineral veil when I was there in April, I got a little one here in one of the Christmas sets but I think you can only buy them in their own over there which ofcourse led me to buy another.
Old 3 Jun 19, 09:41 PM  
Link to this Post
THECRAZYMOUSE
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I wear very little makeup, but for me it’s Ultrasun face tinted, Carmex berry tint lip balm and Benefit Badgal mascara 🙂
THECRAZYMOUSE is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 19, 10:41 PM  
Link to this Post
wifey
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Jack&LucysMumy View Post
Bare minerals powder foundation is fabulous. Wear that and bit of mascara and you'll be great.
I also wear eyeliner every day and if you want one that stays put buy the Avon Mark Gel pencils they're fantastic.
Me too I use the primer first make sure it dries before adding the foundation powder. Their eyeshadows are good in the heat too. I have a couple of the mini mascaras too that add volume and length and a decent lip balm with a tint of colour.
1998 Comfort Inn LBV, 2000 AS Music, 2002 Spring Hill Suites LLB, 2004 AS Movies, 2005 Comfort Inn LBV& Sequoia Lodge DLRP, 2007 AS Movies. September 2009 Port Orleans French Quarter, Yacht Club August 2013 "Club Level" WL August 2015, CBR Celebrating 26 Years Together October 2017.
wifey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 19, 11:32 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

Mobile

I find Garnier’s SPF tinted moisturiser really good. I then put powder over the top which keeps it on. Then either waterproof mascara, or eyelash extensions before we go. 😊
orlandoamber is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jun 19, 06:46 AM  
Link to this Post
elhowarth
Earning My Ears

Mobile

Laura Mercier tinted moisturiser is amazing! It’s just like wearing foundation but feels like moisturiser. I wear this with a bit of concealer and have semi-perm lashes, fill my brows in then I’m good to go!
Old 4 Jun 19, 06:58 AM  
Link to this Post
BirdsluvDisney
Apprentice Imagineer

I do a spray tan mist on my face the day before I go gives a lovely glow, I get false lashes put on by an expert that last the whole Two weeks, Then I have Mina Henna brows, I use a lip stain that lasts all day,

Doing it this way all I have to do is put on the lippy in the morning and i am set to go.
Old 4 Jun 19, 07:44 AM  
Link to this Post
wifey
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Rescuer View Post
I love the Bare Mineral products I wore the hydrating mineral veil when I was there in April, I got a little one here in one of the Christmas sets but I think you can only buy them in their own over there which ofcourse led me to buy another.
Debenhams had some when I was last in there and QVC often have it too.
1998 Comfort Inn LBV, 2000 AS Music, 2002 Spring Hill Suites LLB, 2004 AS Movies, 2005 Comfort Inn LBV& Sequoia Lodge DLRP, 2007 AS Movies. September 2009 Port Orleans French Quarter, Yacht Club August 2013 "Club Level" WL August 2015, CBR Celebrating 26 Years Together October 2017.
wifey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jun 19, 08:15 AM  
Link to this Post
bloominadversit
Getting Excited

Mobile

I used IT cosmetics cc cream, eyebrow pencil and gel, cream blush and waterproof mascara (I like the Eyeko beach one). Set with a setting spray. Stayed in place!
bloominadversit is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jun 19, 11:31 AM  
Link to this Post
shoei
slightly serious Dibber

I use the Urban Decay All Nighter spray... I have tried others but this is the best IMO.

I always take a darker foundation alongside my current colour too to ensure I'm sorted when I have a tan.

Waterproof mascara and eyeliner too.
shoei is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jun 19, 10:14 AM  
Link to this Post
Lynda__Loo
Proud to wear my Ears

I found Mac BB cream to be great, Nars mascara and Urban Decay All Nighter are fab too

A trip to Sephora to stock up on much needed supplies wont go a miss either!
Lynda__Loo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List