Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 12 Oct 08, 08:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Karen Mouse
Imagineer

Karen Mouse's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Graduation hat - anyone got one to sell?

Hi folks

This is a real long shot, but... does anyone have a kids black graduation hat off the cruise line they want to sell?

I'm doing a fundraising graduation project at my sons school and we cant get a grad hat... all the US companies want ridiculous prices to ship and we dont want to make one as the photos need to look professional.

If so, please pm me with how much you want for it and I'll ask the Chairperson of the PTA if they will pay.

thanks in advance

Karen
Old 12 Oct 08, 10:55 PM  
Link to this Post
jdybnsn
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Karen Mouse View Post
Hi folks

This is a real long shot, but... does anyone have a kids black graduation hat off the cruise line they want to sell?

I'm doing a fundraising graduation project at my sons school and we cant get a grad hat... all the US companies want ridiculous prices to ship and we dont want to make one as the photos need to look professional.

If so, please pm me with how much you want for it and I'll ask the Chairperson of the PTA if they will pay.

thanks in advance

Karen
I have a couple, so you can have one if you like (they are in the kids' dressing up box)...you can gladly have one if you want to refund me the postage...they don't get alot of use these days.

However, don't forget they do have...erm well, MICKEY EARS ! ...are you sure they will look professional enough for your photo shoot ?

**GOLD CASTAWAY CAY MEMBERS !**Feb2002- I Drive Feb2004- PORS Feb2006 -Regal Palms/4 Night Disney Wonder Feb2008- Reunion /Disney Magic Western/Omni@CG Feb2010 - Reunion/Disney Magic Eastern/Hammock Beach PalmCoast July2010- Disney Magic 8 Night Dover-Barcelona July2011 Disney Magic10 Night Med.Feb2012-Anna Maria Island/Disney Dream X2/Hyatt GC. May 2014 Disney Fantasy Eastern

Edited at 11:11 PM.
jdybnsn is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 08, 08:17 AM  
Link to this Post
Karen Mouse
Imagineer

Karen Mouse's Reviews
Originally Posted by jdybnsn View Post
I have a couple, so you can have one if you like (they are in the kids' dressing up box)...you can gladly have one if you want to refund me the postage...they don't get alot of use these days.

However, don't forget they do have...erm well, MICKEY EARS ! ...are you sure they will look professional enough for your photo shoot ?
Really! - that would be soooooo amazing!

Have for keeps or just to borrow though?...

As for the ears... you will only see the underneath of the hat, so the ears will just be taken off( cruel but true) (hence the reason I asked about keeps or borrow )

I'll happily pay the postage . Do you want a cheque or do you have a paypal account?

Wow! - I never thought I'd get one

Thank you sooooooo much!

pm me the postage costs and I'll send you the money
Old 13 Oct 08, 09:17 AM  
Link to this Post
jdybnsn
Imagineer

Well, I've just had a look through the dressing up box and we actually have 4 of these things (2cruises x 2 kids).

However, I never noticed before, but they are actually 2 different types !
One is a pretty nasty, cheap flimsy version of the other (and also not in great condition)- the cheaper version is possibly from the last cruise - perhaps they are cutting costs...but who can blame them because who on earth would want to keep these things !

The much nicer, much better made version, has a graduation tassle and everything !...and looks like it could be more use to you... though both have a Disney ticket inside the hat

I'll send you them both if you like and don't worry about sending them back ... looks like we will be aquiring at least one other in 2010 anyway ! (DS may be too old at 12.5 years, to go in for this again).

**GOLD CASTAWAY CAY MEMBERS !**Feb2002- I Drive Feb2004- PORS Feb2006 -Regal Palms/4 Night Disney Wonder Feb2008- Reunion /Disney Magic Western/Omni@CG Feb2010 - Reunion/Disney Magic Eastern/Hammock Beach PalmCoast July2010- Disney Magic 8 Night Dover-Barcelona July2011 Disney Magic10 Night Med.Feb2012-Anna Maria Island/Disney Dream X2/Hyatt GC. May 2014 Disney Fantasy Eastern
jdybnsn is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 08, 11:29 AM  
Link to this Post
jdybnsn
Imagineer

P.S. No payment required ... but I might demand a photo of you wearing it as a forfeit !

Old 13 Oct 08, 12:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Karen Mouse
Imagineer

Karen Mouse's Reviews
Originally Posted by jdybnsn View Post
P.S. No payment required ... but I might demand a photo of you wearing it as a forfeit !

I'll take that challenge - I'll post the photo on here and give everyone a laugh

Thank you ever so much - its the kindness of Dibbers that makes this site such a special place

Now I just have to photograph the 200+ kids
Old 14 Oct 08, 12:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Karen Mouse
Imagineer

Karen Mouse's Reviews
ok, here it is - a silly photo of me in the grad hat

They arrived today Judy - thank you so much. Your cheque is in the post

They'll be perfect for our school fundraising project.

Old 14 Oct 08, 12:59 PM  
Link to this Post
jdybnsn
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Karen Mouse View Post
ok, here it is - a silly photo of me in the grad hat

They arrived today Judy - thank you so much. Your cheque is in the post

They'll be perfect for our school fundraising project.

Well if the cap fits ... lol

... glad you got them OK

Old 14 Oct 08, 01:02 PM  
Link to this Post
jdybnsn
Imagineer

Hey hang on ...where are the ears ?

...you're not showing the MICKEY EARS ! Cheat !

Old 14 Oct 08, 01:02 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread