Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Closed Thread

Old 16 Aug 16, 11:41 PM  
Link to this Post
kikimouse
Apprentice Imagineer

Had both Ohana and Teppan Edo and I am going for Ohana again this time round. I was a little underwhelmed by the service - they were SO very busy - but OMG the food! The noodles with that peanut dressing, those chicken wings and that banana bread.

There are similar hibachi set-ups like Teppan Edo offsite which we are trying this year. Will report back!
kikimouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 16, 08:08 AM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
I like garden grill better, it's calmer. It depends on what food you like though as chef mickey will have a better choice.
We have only done chef mickey at breakfast and I liked the food but reviews for later in the day vary. Garden grill dinner has always been good.
Is it breakfast? If so that would make me choose garden grill to get an extra ride on soarin.
Teppan Edo is always one of our top choices, my Ds loves it.
Rescuer is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 16, 09:32 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

[QUOTE=kikimouse;11909179]Had both Ohana and Teppan Edo and I am going for Ohana again this time round. I was a little underwhelmed by the service - they were SO very busy - but OMG the food! The noodles with that peanut dressing, those chicken wings and that banana bread.

This is our view on Ohana too... the food was so yum! They need to up their game on the service though
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 16, 09:34 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Rescuer View Post
I like garden grill better, it's calmer. It depends on what food you like though as chef mickey will have a better choice.
We have only done chef mickey at breakfast and I liked the food but reviews for later in the day vary. Garden grill dinner has always been good.
Is it breakfast? If so that would make me choose garden grill to get an extra ride on soarin.
Teppan Edo is always one of our top choices, my Ds loves it.
It would be dinner for us although I do love a character breakfast but could not swap CP because I need breakfast lasagne
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 16, 09:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Davy Crockett
Imagineer

Davy Crockett's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Definitely give Ohana another try, we were lucky that we had a great server (her name was Houda) she even stopped the drinks waiter from giving me Coke when she remembered that I had Diet Coke at the start. The food was fantastic though.
Old 17 Aug 16, 10:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Davy Crockett View Post
Definitely give Ohana another try, we were lucky that we had a great server (her name was Houda) she even stopped the drinks waiter from giving me Coke when she remembered that I had Diet Coke at the start. The food was fantastic though.
I think we will give it another go, might even ask for Houda
Old 17 Aug 16, 10:11 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread