Notices
Social Groups Social Chatty type threads

Old 24 Sep 19, 09:50 AM  
Link to this Post
Hollyhobbit
Excited about Disney

Me too,
We have been back 11 days and I am busy planning 2021 . Next year will be a camping road trip in France ( my second favourite kind of holiday) but can’t wait to go back to Disney . It will be a different kind of trip for us as it will just be me and hubby for first time and we would like to stay onsite also first time. Hopefully free dining will be released again in April and I can start booking.
Hollyhobbit is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 19, 08:54 PM  
Link to this Post
CHRISBLUE43
Trying for More Ears

Planning on going end of May/start of June 2021. Party of 8 adults and 4 children (ages 3-11). Already provisionally booked a villa whilst waiting for confirmation of school holiday dates.
CHRISBLUE43 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Sep 19, 11:45 AM  
Link to this Post
KymmieAKiss
Apprentice Imagineer

KymmieAKiss's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 8
Originally Posted by Missin_Disney View Post
Hi Guys

Anybody mad enough (like me) to be planning 2021 yet?

Already started looking at comparable flight prices for dates next year as an indication and also Disney hotel

Think there is something wrong with me (maybe it’s the extended disney blues from our YC trip in August this year! )
I am. Were having a year off next year although going DLP for my sisters Hen
But were planning a huge family holiday in 2021. Were thinking of going october

DVC member since Sept '18
Youtube - Kymmieakiss
KymmieAKiss is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Sep 19, 12:52 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
Anyone else hating the amount of people saying bookings are down at WDW for 2020 as everyone is waiting for 2021! I hope it's not the case. Roll on April and free dining.
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Sep 19, 01:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Bertiebear
Imagineer

Originally Posted by gjdjud View Post
Anyone else hating the amount of people saying bookings are down at WDW for 2020 as everyone is waiting for 2021! I hope it's not the case. Roll on April and free dining.
That’s what I was thinking. I’m just wondering what prices are going to be like now because of the TC collapse? Indirect flights are a no go for us. So it’s just a case of waiting to see. It would be the first time we were going to try onsite too!
Old 26 Sep 19, 01:17 PM  
Link to this Post
baggers
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by gjdjud View Post
We are keeping our fingers crossed for free dining too! 🤞
baggers is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Sep 19, 01:23 PM  
Link to this Post
LLamb
Imagineer

Mobile

Well I’m hoping if booking are down they will definitely “need” to keep free dining to increase the bookings 😀 🤞
LLamb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Sep 19, 05:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Missin_Disney
Apprentice Imagineer

Lol i had no idea this thread would get so big. More mad people like me

And yes roll on April and hopefully Free dining

Let’s hope the number of bookings continue to drop and the $ rate skyrockets... yeah right lol
Missin_Disney is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Sep 19, 07:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Ils
Excited about Disney

Mobile

I'm also planning for Feb 2021. I gave my lads 10 and 6 the option..All Disney or Universal/Seaworld. They both screamed Universal, so that will be the plan and we will stay on site this time.

Mrs is fed up of hearing me talk about it already especially Iron Gwazi.
Ils is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Sep 19, 08:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Bootrip2
VIP Dibber

Am hopefully going 2021 DD health being good. We cannot stay in our usual villa so need to search for another. We hopefully going in february half term and a bit after.
I was wondering too about TC collapse affecting prices in longer term due to lack of competition. I suppose we will just have to wait and see. Flydrive packages etc still too high at moment, hoping for bargains in christmas or next years sales!
I suppose there wont be too many last minute bargains this next year either!