Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.

Old 18 Mar 17, 10:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Arizona
Earning More Ears

2 Weeks Itinerary in May - anything I've missed?

We are off to Disney on May 10th for 2 weeks.
2 adults and 8 year old Nephew

I've made a plan and was just wondering if there are any other Disney must-do or must-eat places that you think I should consider.

I know it's impossible to do everything...

Day 1
Arrival day

Day 2
Magic Kingdom.
ADR: Be Our Guest Breakfast

Day 3
Hollywood Studios
ADR: Sci-Fi Diner

Day 4
Resort Time and Disney Springs
ADR: Breakfast at Boma

Day 5
Animal Kingdom
ADR: Tusker House Breakfast

Day 6
Epcot
ADR: none today, just going to snack our way round Epcot

Day 7
Typhoon Lagoon and Resort Time
ADR: Dinner at Sanaa

Day 8
Universal Studios

Day 9
AM: Resort Time, PM: Animal Kingdom (Rivers of Lights)
ADR: Rainforest Cafe

Day 10
Epcot and Boardwalk
ADR: Cape May Minnie's Breakfast

Day 11
AM: Resort time, visit other resorts, really want to see Art of Animation! PM: Hollywood Studios (Fantasmic)
ADR: Ohana Breakfast

Day 12
Blizzard Beach
Chip n Dale's Campfire Singalong!

Day 13
AM: Resort Time, PM: Epcot (Illuminations)

Day 14
Magic Kingdom
ADR: hoping to get a breakfast reservation for Chef Mickeys (full at the mo!), Cinderella's Castle for Dinner

Day 15
Time to go home

This is our first time to Disney and we have decided to pretty much do full-on Disney rather than take days out to the beach etc.

Other places I would like to eat at but it's trying to fit them in are: Beaches & Cream, 50's Cafe, Grand Floridian Cafe, Kona Cafe!

Also I know we haven't added IOA but we did just wanted to choose one (budget decision) and went with Universal Studios, my nephew is 8 and decided that US would suit us better on this occasion out of the 2 parks, also decided against the Park 2 Park option, again that's a budget decision!

Thanks Dibbers for any advice/feedback you can give

Edited at 05:13 PM.
Arizona is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Mar 17, 10:52 AM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

Would a Rivers of Light dining package so you get the reserved premium seating be better as it's still so new so likely to be rammed ?
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Mar 17, 11:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Queen_Elsa
Imagineer

Hi, I'll be there at the same time!
Your be our guest breakfast reservation will count as quick serve, I'm presuming you're on DDP, so you'll still have a table service credit to use.

Port Orleans Riverside 2014
Caribbean Beach 2015
Caribbean Beach 2016
Caribbean Beach 2017... Now Animal Kingdom Lodge
Queen_Elsa is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 17, 12:51 AM  
Link to this Post
Poppycat
Imagineer

Poppycat's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 5
You could pop out to Beaches and Cream from International gateway in Epcot if you wish. It's about a 10/15 minute walk or you get get one of the friendship boats and then walk back along the lake opposite boardwalk. The gateway sits between the U.K. And France in world showcase.
Poppycat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 17, 10:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Arizona
Earning More Ears

Thank you, I have a Fast Pass booked for Rivers of Lights so I am hoping we will be alright with that

Am also REALLY hoping for a soft opening of Pandora too whilst we are there, really want to see how it looks!
Arizona is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 17, 10:10 AM  
Link to this Post
Arizona
Earning More Ears

Thanks for that, will have to have a look at MK and see what else to book, so much I want to try, so many amazing snacks!

Eeeeek, very excited about AKL too!
Old 20 Mar 17, 10:13 AM  
Link to this Post
Arizona
Earning More Ears

Originally Posted by duchy View Post
Would a Rivers of Light dining package so you get the reserved premium seating be better as it's still so new so likely to be rammed ?
Thank you, I have a Fast Pass booked for Rivers of Lights so I am hoping we will be alright with that

Am also REALLY hoping for a soft opening of Pandora too whilst we are there, really want to see how it looks!
Old 20 Mar 17, 10:14 AM  
Link to this Post
Arizona
Earning More Ears

Originally Posted by Queen_Elsa View Post
Hi, I'll be there at the same time!
Your be our guest breakfast reservation will count as quick serve, I'm presuming you're on DDP, so you'll still have a table service credit to use.
Thanks for that, will have to have a look at MK and see what else to book, so much I want to try, so many amazing snacks!

Eeeeek, very excited about AKL too!
Old 20 Mar 17, 10:21 AM  
Link to this Post
Arizona
Earning More Ears

Originally Posted by Poppycat View Post
You could pop out to Beaches and Cream from International gateway in Epcot if you wish. It's about a 10/15 minute walk or you get get one of the friendship boats and then walk back along the lake opposite boardwalk. The gateway sits between the U.K. And France in world showcase.
Thanks for the info, I like the sound taking the boat there, will definitely try and fit it in!