Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Mobile

Lovely day again Jo!

Breakfast looked good!

Shame about the service at Millers! That server sounded like a right case! Bizarre!

I find hot tubs awkward too! Haha! X
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Mar 17, 08:39 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

The story about the boys playing with the little boy absolutely melted my heart, you should be proud!
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Mar 17, 10:34 PM  
Link to this Post
pho3nix
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Shame about the service in Millers. We went once on our hols and we found d our server a little disinterested and a lot elusive!
So tired I didn't really enjoy my meal but I'd give it another try out think. I'm a two strikes and your out kinda person.

Really enjoying reading your none parks trippie- def making me consider it although I think I might have to do universal being so close!
Stacey
pho3nix is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Mar 17, 10:54 PM  
Link to this Post
mouselover22
Imagineer

Hi Jo

Great pictures of the hotel. I read today that Universal are planning on building another new hotel! Somewhere new to try in the future

Never been in August yet... but love the sound of getting in the pool at 10pm because it's still so warm

I love Millers
Old 1 Apr 17, 02:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Milner
Imagineer

Lovely day.
Hampton Lakes - October 2007, The Hamlets, Westhaven - July/August 2009, The Sanctuary, Westhaven - July/August 2012, Dibb Villa Highgate Park & 1 night at HRH - July 2015 2017 6 nights NY, 11 nights in Florida Dibb villa, Westhaven, Xmas 2018 Villa 1 night RPR 2019 7 nights in New York, 2020 Dibb Villa booked in Highlands, 3 nights in Cape Coral
Milner is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Apr 17, 10:11 PM  
Link to this Post
vics18
Very Serious Dibber

Ah those pics of Cabana Bay we had the best time staying there, one of my favourite Florida times ever.

Aw bless your boys playing with the little one, so sweet of them.
vics18 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Apr 17, 09:22 AM  
Link to this Post
disneytrio
Imagineer

disneytrio's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 13
A lovely day, apart from Millers service.
disneytrio is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 17, 07:14 AM  
Link to this Post
bearandbuzz
Apprentice Imagineer

bearandbuzz's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Only just caught up, still living your report!

I'm not sure if Daniel's neck wash muscular or on the skin, but we've had problems with Alistair before getting a rash on his neck/ chest area, which has meant he couldn't (wouldn't) wear his rash vest. We seemed to mainly nip it in the bud last year by giving a daily dose of Piriton, it may help?

Our magic moment as Grand Marshall's in 2013
WL August 2014 The solo(ish) trip - August 2014
BC August 2016 If it ain't broke, don't fix it - August 2016
Villa 2018 - A change of scene - August 2018
bearandbuzz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Apr 17, 03:36 PM  
Link to this Post
twinkleshmoo
Very Serious Dibber

lovely pool day Jo

Shame about the service at Millers, the one at Rolling Oaks is a must visit for us. Ian loves their fish and chips 🙄

Thanks for sharing x
Old 11 Jun 17, 08:32 PM  
Link to this Post
mossyflossy
Imagineer

mossyflossy's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
All caught up now, good to see you enjoying the hotel and what a useless server at Millers!

Sometimes the rash vest used to irritate my youngest..we put it down to it being quite tight/restrictive or using a different washing powder (she does have various allergies)...have you ever tried the Magicool Sprays...both the one for sun and itchy skin are really good. Or can you find a rash vest with a zip so it's not so tight round the neck/shoulders or perhaps go for a looser style?
mossyflossy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List