Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.

Old 30 May 18, 02:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Tracy murphy
a Friend of the DIBB

Mobile

Oh what a coincidence ! Tried to incorporate it but wanted to try the Si fi dine and only availability is 705 so it would probably be a rush to get to it by 8pm
Tracy murphy is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 18, 02:11 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Tracy murphy View Post
Oh what a coincidence ! Tried to incorporate it but wanted to try the Si fi dine and only availability is 705 so it would probably be a rush to get to it by 8pm
Yeah it would be ... maybe keep checking MDE for any cancellations that's how I managed to get Sanaa Although you could do a different park during the day then head to HS for Fantasmic x
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 18, 02:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Tracy murphy
a Friend of the DIBB

Mobile

Yeh thanks will keep trying ,sanna A’s got good reviews asnt it ,I’m so excited bet you are
Tracy murphy is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 18, 02:24 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

It has, I think most Disney places tend to have good reviews. I'm debating cancelling T-Rex for something else in Disney Springs but need to research into it more first.

How many of you are going? Yes I am too I went at 15 and loved it so I can't wait to see the kid's faces x
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 18, 03:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Tesh11
Serious Dibber

Hi we are there 20th October for 14 nights, this is our itinerary:

Saturday: Arrive late evening
Sunday: Explore resort/pool dinner Kona cafe
Monday: EMH AK lunch Tusker house, afternoon by pool
Tuesday: morning pool, CRT lunch, pirates league, mnsshp
Wednesday: blizzard beach, dinner grand Floridian cafe
Thursday: EMH Epcot, lunch coral reef restaurant
Friday: HS breakfast Hollywood and vine (we are only really doing this to get in park early so can get ds booked on Jedi training ), afternoon by pool, dinner chef mickey
Saturday: discovery cove
Sunday: gaterland, dinner ohana
Monday: typhoon lagoon, dinner Sanaa
Tuesday: EMH AK lunch rainforest cafe, afternoon by pool
Wednesday: EMH MK, Halloween activities hotel, dinner mickeys backyard BBQ (still not 100% on this)
Thursday: universal studios and islands of adventure
Friday: return to a park of choice or stay by pool, Disney springs, T. rex cafe
Saturday: checkout, ohana breakfast, go home.

Not sure if we've booked to many dining reservations, but want to eat at them all, except maybe mickeys backyard BBQ, we love Sanaa, was our favourite restaurant last time when we stayed at AKL.
We will also do fireworks and Disney springs some evenings as and when we feel like it!

Edited at 03:02 PM.
Tesh11 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 18, 08:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Tracy murphy
a Friend of the DIBB

Mobile

Thier is 3 of us Caitlinsmummy,my niegbour went to T. rex said it was good but she as a little boy who is into dinosaurs ,my daughter ir is very girlie so will give that s miss ,that looks s good plan tesh 11,what’s Jedi training haven’t heard of this ,also where about is the mickeys barbaque sounds good
Old 30 May 18, 08:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Tesh11
Serious Dibber

They Jedi training academy where you can train to be a Jedi and battle darth Vader or kylo ren every day at HS, you can't book in advance and have to just book on the day so get there really early and run to the sign up station, or if you have a reservation for breakfast you can sign up early before your reservation, he's a huge Star Wars fan so this is a must for him!
Mickeys back yard BBQ is at fort wilderness, it's a character meal/show but uses 2 dining credits, have it booked for Halloween but not sure if we would be better just staying at the resort and hoping they have Halloween activities on there.
Your itinerary looks good, I would maybe try and do another day at AK like was suggested too, there's a lot to do there.
Tesh11 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 18, 09:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Tracy murphy
a Friend of the DIBB

Mobile

Ok brill thanks yeh will try And get to ak again I could do with 3 weeks next time
Old 30 May 18, 09:51 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

She will love BBB!

Mickey's Backyard BBQ is at Fort Wilderness as stated above, as your not on the dining plan it would be $62 an adult and $37 a child. Take a look at it here. It's a dinner show, I've heard the food isn't up to much, however, the show and character interaction is really good! X
Old 30 May 18, 10:45 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Also get a Landry's card, costs $25 but you get a $25 welcome bonus, put your birth month as the month you go and you will get another $25 so $50 to take off the bill. my husband and I have both done this, so that's $100 we can take off our trip to Bubba Gumps in Universal It also gets you ahead of the queues in the restaurants if you haven't booked. You can also use it in Yak n Yeti in Animal Kingdom, T-Rex, Rainforest Cafe off the top of my head. Not sure on anywhere else.

If you search for Orlando on here it tells you all the places you can use it, not just in Disney x

Edited at 10:51 PM.