Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Closed Thread

Old 8 Nov 14, 04:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Leyfy
Imagineer

Okay ... I have to admit I freaked out a little bit a couple two weeks ago and thought 'What am I doing?! I can't organise a wedding?! What if it all goes wrong?!?!?!' (This was purely wedding-organisation nightmare, not 'do I want to get married' panic. Yes I do, I'm just panicking about the organisation!)

After a couple of VERY helpful PMs from a helpful Dibber (Thank you CupcakeFairy - if you are ever in South East Essex I owe you a glass of our counties sponsored drink - prosecco! ) I decided to contact Destination Occasion and enquire about a wedding at Fulton's. Wow - they've been so helpful! It's not helping that our guest list seems to be fluctuating wildly at the moment! Everyone was keen to go ... before they saw flight prices!

One of my sisters phoned me up this week and was making me feel really unorganised as I've not even tried on a dress yet - eeeek! Part of me just wants to run away and scream 'TYPE B BRIDE, TYPE B BRIDE' until someone takes it all over and I just have to turn up?!?!

*cough*

Anyway... Waiting on a quote for Fulton's. My eldest sister has confirmed that they are 100% coming and are looking at booking to stay at the Y&B Club as well, which'll be nice. A few friends have gathered that I am starting to get into a bit of a tizz and have kind of forced me to start going dress shopping!

So, that's where we are! I've also floated the idea of a Wishes Cruise the night before the wedding for the ladies and children - think that'll be a really nice idea

So, baby steps and deep breaths!

(Eeeek!)
Leyfy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 14, 08:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Leyfy
Imagineer

Went wedding dress shopping today... ! 😊
Leyfy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 14, 09:35 PM  
Link to this Post
caj
VIP Dibber

caj's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by Leyfy View Post
Went wedding dress shopping today... ! 😊
And ... ?
caj is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 14, 09:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Leyfy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by caj View Post
And ... ?
Saw a few I liked! Shall I post some pictures?

(OH would never find this btw!)
Old 22 Nov 14, 09:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Leyfy
Imagineer

Here's a couple:

Old 22 Nov 14, 10:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Col&Ali
Imagineer

Mobile

Oh Kim, they are gorgeous and so different in style - the first is very elegant and the second looks like a Tink dress Been watching "Say Yes To The Dress" today with Rosie so I must show her these

Did you enjoy dressing up?
Col&Ali is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 14, 10:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Leyfy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Col&Ali View Post
Oh Kim, they are gorgeous and so different in style - the first is very elegant and the second looks like a Tink dress Been watching "Say Yes To The Dress" today with Rosie so I must show her these

Did you enjoy dressing up?
Totally

Thanks for your post - I was totally clueless today so I'm glad I took a few people with me to help me decide between them! I like the 'tink' dress but I've got a few other shops to try...
Old 22 Nov 14, 10:57 PM  
Link to this Post
caj
VIP Dibber

caj's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

I like the tink dress too! Looks beautiful on you.
caj is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Nov 14, 08:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Leyfy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by caj View Post
I like the tink dress too! Looks beautiful on you.
Thank you
Old 23 Nov 14, 08:56 AM  
Link to this Post

New to your trippie! *waves* I love the first dress on you, just stunning! Happy wedding planning :-)
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread