Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 5 Apr 21, 11:11 PM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

I’d add a couple of delivery menus for those who don’t hit the supermarket the first day.
Fresh milk for a decent cuppa would be a big plus for me.
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Apr 21, 02:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Claudette
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by steve@mac155.f View Post
Hi All

I am looking at what items I currently provide in my welcome pack for guest's and am looking for some feedback on what guest's would like to see included in a welcome pack or removed from it.

I currently have the following items in the pack I leave for guest's

1 x bottle of washing up liquid
4x dishwasher tablets
1x dish sponge
2 x dish cloths
2x bin / trash bags
3x small bottles of hand sanitizer
1x tub of anti bac wipes
1x 500ml bottle of liquid hand soap
2 x pocket packs of tissues
1x bottle of liquid Laundry detergent (approx. 20 loads)
1 x pack of ground coffee
4x Capri sun pouch drinks
1x bottle of white wine
1x bottle of red wine

The above is in addition to what the MC leaves out for guests which is 2 dishwasher tabs, 1x kitchen roll and 1 toilet roll in each bathroom along with a small bar of hand soap in each bathroom.

Looking forward to reading the replies.

Steve
I wouldn’t want the red wine, white wine or Capri drinks as I would prefer to pick my own beverages. I think I would like more dishwashing tabs but need less laundry detergent. I would have my own tissues but I would not have any loo roll on me so a more generous supply of that would be appreciated.
Claudette is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Apr 21, 05:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Apricota
slightly serious Dibber

Knowing what is included in a welcome pack before your travel would make a difference. The cleaning items are great. Wouldn’t include the hand sanitiser as most would have own nowadays nor the pockets of tissues. We wouldn’t use the Capri sun.

I would value toilet roll, kitchen roll. The washing detergent is also very much appreciated.

The wine I would enjoy but wouldn’t think it’s needed a bottle would be a bonus, Certainly wouldn’t include beer etc as well.

Some milk, and perhaps bread in the freezer, might enable an easy quick breaststroke, but starts to get into people’s personal choice...

4x dishwasher tablets
1x dish sponge
2 x dish cloths
2x bin / trash bags
1x tub of anti bac wipes
1x bottle of white wine
1x bottle of red wine
Apricota is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Apr 21, 05:05 PM  
Link to this Post
levtweeney
Imagineer

levtweeney's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Never ever had a welcome pack from any villa stay so it looks amazing to me. What a thoughtful owner. Well done 👍
Old 6 Apr 21, 08:36 PM  
Link to this Post
NewtoOrlando
VIP Dibber

NewtoOrlando's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
When we stayed in a villa in 2018 (non dibb) the owner messaged me before we went and asked if we had any preferences to beer or wine, we said we didn't really have a preference. When we got to the villa we opened the fridge and there was beer & wine in there, which was actually really lovely as I wouldn't normally buy wine on holiday but I enjoyed it over a few nights.

We also had eggs, bacon, cereal, milk, butter, bread and orange juice, which was really handy. Plus toilet roll, hand soap, dishwasher tabs, and cleaning cloths.

Miami/CBR/RPR/Bahama Bay Aug 16
Deerfield Beach/HRH/POFQ/Contemporary/Westridge - Aug 18
New York - Westin Grand Central - Nov 18
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 18
All Star Sport/POFQ/Aylesbury Villa/Deerfield Beach - Oct 19
Miami/Hard Rock hotel/Pop Century/Legacy Park Dibb Villa - Aug 2022

Saratoga Springs/Rosen Plaza - Dec 2024
NewtoOrlando is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Apr 21, 09:41 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by steve@mac155.f View Post
Hi All

I am looking at what items I currently provide in my welcome pack for guest's and am looking for some feedback on what guest's would like to see included in a welcome pack or removed from it.

I currently have the following items in the pack I leave for guest's

4x dishwasher tablets
1x dish sponge
2 x dish cloths
2x bin / trash bags
1x tub of anti bac wipes
1x bottle of white wine
1x bottle of red wine

The above is in addition to what the MC leaves out for guests which is 2 dishwasher tabs, 1x kitchen roll and 1 toilet roll in each bathroom along with a small bar of hand soap in each bathroom.

Looking forward to reading the replies.

Steve
Steve , we will just be very happy to finally arrive at your lovely villa even if it will be two years later than planned !

If I was to suggest anything it would be the milk for a brew & some creamer for my first morning coffee
WIGGYSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Apr 21, 09:55 PM  
Link to this Post
All-smiles
Excited about Disney

Honestly for us it would be essentials to get us through the first night without the need to visit shops. We dont drink very often so wouldn't drink that but the capri suns would get used. Water, tea bags, cereal, milk, takeaway menus, toilet roll, hand soap and washing up things, bin bags would all be very welcomed!
All-smiles is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Apr 21, 10:21 PM  
Link to this Post
mrs rcch
Imagineer

All the villas we have stayed in over the years, all they’ve left is washing up liquid, couple of dishwasher tablets, a toilet roll in each bathroom, and bin liners in the bins.
We were told that leaving other bits was against the rules, you might be allergic to the washing liquid etc.
I wouldn’t use the laundry liquid, or the wine (we don’t drink) or the Capri sun.
Quick trip to Walmart / Dollar Tree sorts us out for toiletries etc .

Sorry to be a misery 😀
mrs rcch is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 21, 12:10 AM  
Link to this Post
linder
Imagineer

linder's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 5
I think you are very generous in supplying all this. Fresh milk , sugar and water would be nice can’t beat a cuppa on arrival
linder is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 21, 07:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridarules
VIP Dibber

Maybe a couple of tea bags. I don’t think the detergent or wine is needed. They are not ‘essentials’ as in, not everyone drinks and you won’t be doing laundry straight away. You are being very generous here 😀
Marriott Motel, IDrive 1991, Davenport 2009, Windsor Palms 2010, 2012, Windsor Palms/RPR 2014, Windsor Palms, RPR, HRH 2016, Anna Maria, RPR, HRH & Windsor Palms 2018, Miami, Orlando, Anna Maria & Naples 2019. Orlando/HRH Easter 2022 & Miami/Orlando/RPR/Anna Maria/Naples 2022, Orlando 2023, Exploring Tampa 2024, Family relaxation at Anna Maria 2024
Floridarules is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List