Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 25 Jul 21, 07:46 AM  
Link to this Post
sbchannel
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile If BA cancel our Avios companion outbound, what are our options?

So I always come here to ask companion voucher questions as you are so knowledgeable.

My outbound is Orlando (club), inbound LAX (first). If the Orlando leg gets cancelled can I be moved onto another flight anywhere else and still be Club even if there is no reward availability? And does that also then extend to my return flight taking into account a change of dates on the return?

Original flights - MCO 8th Sept LAX 28th Sept

Would like new flights KIN 8th Sept LAX 7th Oct

I don’t know what the rules are, I don’t want to clog up the phone lines with stupid questions when people are trying to rebook actual cancelled flights!
sbchannel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jul 21, 07:55 AM  
Link to this Post
Softy
Imagineer

I’ve moved mine a couple of times to dates where there wasn’t any reward seat availability.

If your outbound gets cancelled, you can call and change both even if the inbound hasn’t been cancelled.

It used to be that it had to be within a year of your original booking date but it’s now officially changed to within a year of the date of your flights (which is very useful).

I don’t think they allow a destination change even if they’re the same Avios cost but I’m happy to be told otherwise.
Softy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jul 21, 08:47 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyCupcake
Imagineer

Originally Posted by sbchannel View Post
So I always come here to ask companion voucher questions as you are so knowledgeable.

My outbound is Orlando (club), inbound LAX (first). If the Orlando leg gets cancelled can I be moved onto another flight anywhere else and still be Club even if there is no reward availability? And does that also then extend to my return flight taking into account a change of dates on the return?

Original flights - MCO 8th Sept LAX 28th Sept

Would like new flights KIN 8th Sept LAX 7th Oct

I don’t know what the rules are, I don’t want to clog up the phone lines with stupid questions when people are trying to rebook actual cancelled flights!

Perhaps you could send a message via Twitter if you use it or try Online Chat to BA as it sounds quite a complicated set of changes.
DisneyCupcake is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List