Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 27 Apr 17, 03:42 PM  
Link to this Post
little tink
slightly serious Dibber

Music of Pixar Live! Dinner Package

Just seen on the Disney website that you can now book a dining package to get seating for the Music of Pixar Live show at Hollywood Studios at either Hollywood & Vine, Hollywood Brown Derby or Mama Melrose!

You can also get a package that includes both the Pixar show and Fantasmic until the 27th August 2017.

Little Tink
little tink is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 17, 06:47 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishgirl1
VIP Dibber

I was going to post about this as well! Managed to replace my Fantasmic package with one for this show and Fantasmic, so delighted!
scottishgirl1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 17, 06:59 PM  
Link to this Post
kllbc
Helping Mickey

Can I ask how you get it with both shows? I can only find it with one or the other.
Aug14 - Turtle Villa at Eagle Pointe. Aug15 - Beach Club resort, Hard Rock Club, Sunset Lakes, A of A. Apr16 - Disney Springs, Bradenton Beach, International Drive. Aug16 - Saratoga Springs, Hard Rock Club. Aug17 - NYC, Old Key West, Regal Oaks. Oct17 - International drive, Bradenton Beach, Disney Springs.
Jun18 - West Coast Roadtrip!
kllbc is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 17, 07:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Lou Lou think
Proud to wear my Ears

Did you manage to book this online? It's not coming up for me so not sure if the website is being glitchy again
Lou Lou think is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 17, 07:21 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishgirl1
VIP Dibber

For both shows you have to call them. The combination option is online under the no reservations available section and I couldnt get it to work at all.

When I called earlier the CM said I was her first booking for this package. i panicked a bit when it didnt show up in MDE but I manually linked in the reservation number and everything shows up fine now.
scottishgirl1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 17, 07:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Lou Lou think
Proud to wear my Ears

Great thanks.
Lou Lou think is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 17, 07:43 PM  
Link to this Post
kllbc
Helping Mickey

Thank you.
Aug14 - Turtle Villa at Eagle Pointe. Aug15 - Beach Club resort, Hard Rock Club, Sunset Lakes, A of A. Apr16 - Disney Springs, Bradenton Beach, International Drive. Aug16 - Saratoga Springs, Hard Rock Club. Aug17 - NYC, Old Key West, Regal Oaks. Oct17 - International drive, Bradenton Beach, Disney Springs.
kllbc is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 17, 07:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Getyogrooveon
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 20
Mobile

Just converted my booking for 24.08 to Pixar live and fantastic, linked to MDE automatically, but only showing as Pixar live (no mention of fantasmic). Got the cast member to repeat 3 times it was Pixar and fantasmic, is everyone's like this?
05.92 Newport Bay - DLP / 09.01 Santa Fe - DLP /11.03 Cheyenne - DLP / 11.05 Sequoia Lodge - DLP / 11.06 Cheyenne - DLP / 11.07 Cheyenne - DLP / 12.08 Cheyenne DLP / 08.10 SSR - WDW / 11.10 Cheyenne - DLP / 08.12 OKW -WDW / 12.13 Cheyenne - DLP / 08.15 SSR - WDW / 07.16 Cheyenne - DLP / 08.17 OKW - WDW / 08.19 CSR - WDW & RPR - Universal / 10.23 DL Sheraton Park / 08.24 POR - WDW
Getyogrooveon is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 17, 07:59 PM  
Link to this Post
kllbc
Helping Mickey

I just called but was told that this package isn't available yet! I said that I knew of people that had already booked but she was adamant. I'm not impressed! I'll try again tomorrow.
What kind of times are people getting? I would prefer dinner to lunch.
Old 27 Apr 17, 08:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Mobile

Originally Posted by Getyogrooveon View Post
Just converted my booking for 24.08 to Pixar live and fantastic, linked to MDE automatically, but only showing as Pixar live (no mention of fantasmic). Got the cast member to repeat 3 times it was Pixar and fantasmic, is everyone's like this?
Mine is the same / doesn't show fantasmic. But she told me it was Pixar live and fantasmic. Will keep an eye on this thread and phone back tomorrow.