scottishmum
Imagineer

scottishmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
Originally Posted by arielrocks View Post
Oooooo pretty.

It’s only when I’ve seen the newer modern artificial trees I realise how scabby my 16 year old fake tree looks😂
Haha , thanks

Also the easy plug is fab too, only one wire, when each section connnects to the other it turns the lights on, no wires all down the back of tree. Mine is actually a slim one but not slim really x
Old 6 Dec 18, 07:26 PM  
Link to this Post
ROBBOTOO
Imagineer

We have a 7ft slim one. Love it.

Edited at 07:35 PM.
ROBBOTOO is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Dec 18, 10:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Vinniecat
Imagineer

Some beautiful trees. Artificial ones these days can be very realistic.
Vinniecat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Dec 18, 05:50 PM  
Link to this Post
arielrocks
VIP Dibber

Mobile

She’s still in her box! Tomorrow night is the planned night for having a look
arielrocks is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Dec 18, 09:45 PM  
Link to this Post
soooexcited!
Imagineer

soooexcited!'s Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Mobile

Fingers crossed yours is lovely and exactly what you ordered. My niece and I ordered a new tree on the same day in 2016 different variety. Mine came really quickly hers didn't. She ended up with two trees delivered. She tried numerous times to get the 2nd one collected but failed. Mine came looked lovely in the box. Put it up 😳 Shocking quality looked like cheap pipe cleaners nothing like the trees on their website nor the ones on this thread. Customer service zero! Had to claim the money back on my credit card in the end. They wanted me to pay to send it back. My niece is happy with hers mine was a different beast all together😂
Old 11 Dec 18, 08:01 AM  
Link to this Post
arielrocks
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by soooexcited! View Post
Fingers crossed yours is lovely and exactly what you ordered. My niece and I ordered a new tree on the same day in 2016 different variety. Mine came really quickly hers didn't. She ended up with two trees delivered. She tried numerous times to get the 2nd one collected but failed. Mine came looked lovely in the box. Put it up 😳 Shocking quality looked like cheap pipe cleaners nothing like the trees on their website nor the ones on this thread. Customer service zero! Had to claim the money back on my credit card in the end. They wanted me to pay to send it back. My niece is happy with hers mine was a different beast all together😂
Wow! What one did you order? Was it their ‘most realistic’ range? If I’m not happy it’s defo going back, even if I have to pay the carriage myself, I saw that in the t’s and c’s
arielrocks is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Dec 18, 02:00 PM  
Link to this Post
soooexcited!
Imagineer

soooexcited!'s Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Mobile

It was a 6ft Grandview Fir. I posted a thread about it back in Dec 2016. This years trust pilot reviews are again a mixed bag. People either love their tree or don't. As well as the poor tree it was the shocking customer service I was more cheesed off with. For every bad comment posted on their fb page or trust pilot it's a standard response, "Thankyou for reaching out to us blah blah!"
I've got everything crossed that yours is lovely x