Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 3 Jun 20, 11:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Wishuponastar83
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Mobile Universal Passholders

I’m thinking of getting an annual pass for Universal. I was just wondering if anyone knows if passholders are guaranteed entry (the same as hotel guests) or if they still have to get to the park early the same as everyone else before it reaches capacity. I hope that makes sense
2023 - 3 nights Hard Rock Hotel & 21 nights Port Orleans Riverside to celebrate my 40th birthday 🥳
Wishuponastar83 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 20, 01:37 PM  
Link to this Post
steph1
Imagineer

steph1's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
The way I understand it from another group I am on and also a UOAP group I am in, no you would have to ensure you are there like everyone else. The guests booked into the onsite hotels are counted into the parks capacity so they are guaranteed entry should they wish to go. With so many passholders, and them scattered around the US and also the world, they can't count these into the daily capacity numbers as they are just not all going to be in Orlando on the same day.
steph1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jun 20, 08:20 AM  
Link to this Post
chmurf
Imagineer

being a passholder does not guarantee entry ... actually it's the opposite (in regular times)
During busy times of year, when attendance is expected to be high, APs are blocked out from parks. Unless you hold a premier AP (most expensive)

We'll be facing capacity issue. Basically, it's just like it was the busiest time of year.
So, it's very likely that, AP holders will see restrictions on some days. Just like it were blockout days in regular times.

Yesterday and today, are days were APs (who have registered) are invited for a "soft opening"

beyond that, AP holders will need to be there early, like anyone else, and my guess is that, depending on how it rolls, AP holders might be subject to blockout days, relative to their AP tier.
chmurf is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jun 20, 09:09 AM  
Link to this Post
Wishuponastar83
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Mobile

Thank you for your help. I’m not even sure if we’ll be able to go yet because flights not go ahead from the UK 🤷
2023 - 3 nights Hard Rock Hotel & 21 nights Port Orleans Riverside to celebrate my 40th birthday 🥳
Wishuponastar83 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jun 20, 09:20 AM  
Link to this Post
chmurf
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Wishuponastar83 View Post
Thank you for your help. I’m not even sure if we’ll be able to go yet because flights not go ahead from the UK 🤷
it's not even the flights that are relevant

what will matter will be if the borders are open to us ... the flight may fly and land, but if we're still banned from entry, and before that, banned from boarding and ... even if we are allowed in, we might be "quarantined" ...

so far, even though it helps to remain optimistic, 2020 will be a write off for many here ... sadly.
chmurf is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List