Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Closed Thread

Old 16 Jan 14, 11:11 AM  
Link to this Post

Some great tips thank you just ordered a magic card so hopefully that will come soon
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 14, 03:18 PM  
Link to this Post
KEL1180
Excited about Disney

KEL1180's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Thanks for the tip about the card, I have completed the online form and now wait
KEL1180 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 14, 09:20 PM  
Link to this Post

I have also purchased the eat, play card from ATD, £10, seems to be a long list of where it is accepted so hopefully this will cut the need to carry so many coupons to restaurants.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 14, 09:11 PM  
Link to this Post
marshall-stephens
Excited about Disney

With regards to coupons, I usually get a disposable e-mail address and register myself on manufacturers/stores mailing lists. The trick is to do this approximately two weeks before your holiday, that way you've got time for them to become available to you (and print them) and they should be valid for the two weeks you are on holiday. Hope this helps!
marshall-stephens is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jan 14, 12:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Buddy Eddie
Earning My Ears

I always head straight for guest services at any of the outlets, buy the discount booklet and they gives us a lot of savings.
Buddy Eddie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jan 14, 02:55 PM  
Link to this Post
scooby99
Imagineer

No need to pay for the outlets discount booklet; it is free by registering in the VIP club on Premium outlets site and printing off the coupon to get it for nothing.

If you have an AA card, you get 10% off Banana Republic & Gap at the outlets with no minimum spend and use as many times as you like.

Have a look and register for the Gatwick Voucher Passport, money off and deals at a lot of shops, parking, restaurants at Gatwick.
scooby99 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jan 14, 06:07 PM  
Link to this Post
olgaandcoda
Imagineer

olgaandcoda's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I having sometimes got chatting to the locals in shops and they have asked me what coupons I have, if I don't have any for that shop, they have kindly given me one of theirs. Or ask at the til and they produce a discount to scan. I intend to get the Macy discount this trip.
Old 28 Jan 14, 09:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridafan
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 53
Both of the Prime Outlets have different discounts. Register for both as they vary. We printed out the vouchers for both and then got the booklet (free on production of the appropriate email) in which there were further vouchers. We also registered our birthdays at some of the restaurant chains such as Tony Roma's and Texas de Brazil (two of us genuinely had them while we were there) and got some really good offers - however... you only get the birthday vouchers about a week before you depart the UK and they will expire during your first few days. Therefore - you could possibly tweak some to be valid later in your trip. But make sure you can print them out where you are going.
Old 29 Jan 14, 03:06 PM  
Link to this Post
patpluto
VIP Dibber

i always ask the checkout assistant if they have any spare coupons that could be used especially if i'm spending a decent amount of money - if you dont ask you dont get
patpluto is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jan 14, 04:09 PM  
Link to this Post
k4ti3-x
Apprentice Imagineer

k4ti3-x's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
For restaurants I signed up to loads about 2 weeks before we left and they emailed offers. I would make a new email account solely for that though as I am now spammed daily with deals for sweet tomatoes, Perkins, outback etc also you could put a fake birthday in for when your away and they sometimes send you coupons as a birthday treat. Have a look at close by restaurants and sign up to them!
k4ti3-x is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread