Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 7 May 20, 12:30 PM  
Link to this Post
keely21
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile Best parks to visit

Can anyone recommend the best parks to visit at disney for a 3, 11 and 13 year old. None of them like huge scary rides. Is universal any good for them etc too pls
Old 8 May 20, 04:39 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

How long are you going for and how many park days do you plan to do? Most people tend to just get Disney’s 14 day ticket (the one that states you’re getting 14 days for the price of 7) which includes access to all of their parks. If you can fit in all four parks then I would definitely do them all, plus a water park if they enjoy pool time.

Universal is great for older kids but has a lot of ‘big’ rides so might not be right for your family right now, and with the price of tickets you might be better off just getting the Disney ticket mentioned above depending on the number of days you have.
orlandoamber is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 May 20, 04:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Hopefulholiday
Very Serious Dibber

Hopefulholiday's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Hi,
As has been mentioned the 14 day tickets will give access to all Disney Parks so you’re bound to find things everyone likes. There are lots of rides and attractions that you can all do together plus some for the bigger ones if they are feeling a bit more adventurous. We haven’t been for a few years but our favourites were Magic Kingdom and HollyWood Studios. My two also loved the water parks, in fact when we’ve been to Orlando and not done any other Disney we’ve visited Typhoon Lagoon for a day.
I think Universal will be harder with a 3 year old as I think the target age is a bit older however if you’re Harry Potter fans then I feel it’s worth a day there to see that.
June/July 2019: New York, Riu Plaza & Orlando, villa Sunset Lakes, HRH
Hopefulholiday is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 20, 07:46 AM  
Link to this Post
returnplanning
Imagineer

Disney - I would say Magic Kingdom for the quintessential Disney experience, plus most rides not big and scary (some are dark though) - the most intense ones would be Space Mountain or Splash Mountain.

Animal Kingdom has animals (surprise!) to look at.

The water parks are also great and have special areas for little ones.
Old 10 May 20, 07:48 AM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

As above if you have a 14 day ticket and the time you can visit all the Disney parks. I would consider what your kids are into when deciding though. Epcot may be a bit boring for them but again, it depends on your children’s interests. Universal has Harry Potter so that may be a draw.

I would just spend time browsing the websites and see if anything will interest them.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 20, 07:55 AM  
Link to this Post
keely21
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Thank you all for your replies. We are there for 10 days so will def do magic Kingdom and animal kingdom for my little one. We will also do some water parks as that will suit everyone. I think il take a look at the different rides in each park and let the kids see which ones they really want to do then go from there with which osrks we decide on.
Old 10 May 20, 07:59 AM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by keely21 View Post
Thank you all for your replies. We are there for 10 days so will def do magic Kingdom and animal kingdom for my little one. We will also do some water parks as that will suit everyone. I think il take a look at the different rides in each park and let the kids see which ones they really want to do then go from there with which osrks we decide on.
With only 10 days I’d be inclined to stick with Disney. There’s more than enough there to keep you busy.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List