Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Old 27 Jun 17, 02:23 PM  
Link to this Post
stink08
Very Serious Dibber

marriage proposal

so we are off to wdw next late nov, me, hubby , and our 6 kids plus their partners, my dd 19 boyfriend wants to propose to her while we are there, anyone got any idea if disney would help out with anything?
Old 27 Jun 17, 02:32 PM  
Link to this Post
inky1
Imagineer

Mobile

Don't know about Disney but I saw someone at DC with a buoy that said Will You Marry Me that they got to keep I think it's presented by a dolphin .I know it's not your question another idea !
inky1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 17, 02:35 PM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by inky1 View Post
Don't know about Disney but I saw someone at DC with a buoy that said Will You Marry Me that they got to keep I think it's presented by a dolphin .I know it's not your question another idea !
You stole my idea!

2005 onwards.. lots of times!

Index of all my Trip and Pretrip reports..https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...6#post15662196
cornishfrogboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 17, 02:41 PM  
Link to this Post
LaughingPlace
slightly serious Dibber

LaughingPlace's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Mobile

Where about are you staying? I proposed on the beach in Coronado Springs, though I considered just holding up a sign on Tower of Terror!
LaughingPlace is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 17, 03:06 PM  
Link to this Post
mmorrice
Apprentice Imagineer

We've seen two proposals at Cinderella's Royal Table. They presented the ring on a silver platter! Photopass photographer was on standby to capture the moment and the couples were presented with what looked like a glass slipper. Very classy!
Old 27 Jun 17, 03:07 PM  
Link to this Post

At DC they have a number of buoys for different occasions
A few years ago, my wife arranged to have a dolphin swim over and present me with a 'Happy Birthday' buoy - which I did indeed keep ( and still have!)
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 17, 03:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Gwynoli
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

Mobile

I proposed at DC two years ago. They make the day very special my gf had no idea and was completely shocked when the proposal happened which made it all the more better. They video and take photos of the proposal too which is included in the proposal package.
Gwynoli is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 17, 09:59 PM  
Link to this Post
stink08
Very Serious Dibber

aww discovery cove sounds like a lovely idea, we weren't going to go this time, however 3 of the party going have never been, and she would probably love the dolphin idea! thank you
CRT will probably be a no go, the other kids wouldn't want to pay to go there as they don't like anything on menu, they are so fussy!