Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 8 Feb 21, 01:15 PM  
Link to this Post
gemma-lou
Imagineer

gemma-lou's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 4
booked with tui for aug 2022 but want december 2022 - they dont fly?

hey guys
anyone been in the same situation please?

we have booked for august 2022 but hubby wants to go for christmas 2022 instead, been online but they dont fly then?

anyone else managed to rebook through tui to go with another airline and use their deposit? we have paid more than just the deposit actually.

thanks

2008 we first visited as a family of 4, I fell in love and our return was booked for 2010 and then 2017 and 2018.

August 2020 has now been changed to August 2021 dam you Covo19
gemma-lou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Feb 21, 01:22 PM  
Link to this Post
gismo1554
Imagineer

Are you sure its not just they haven't yet released flights for then? I think they only release 18 months in advance so may just be they haven't released yet
Old 8 Feb 21, 01:34 PM  
Link to this Post
KarenG
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by gemma-lou View Post
hey guys

we have booked for august 2022 but hubby wants to go for christmas 2022 instead, been online but they dont fly then?

anyone else managed to rebook through tui to go with another airline and use their deposit? we have paid more than just the deposit actually.

thanks
If youíre looking at Bristol (think youíre in Devon like me) they donít have a winter service, the last flights back straddled October half term. Thatís historical - who knows that 2022 will look like!
Old 8 Feb 21, 01:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Claudette
Being a bit Goofy

Originally Posted by gemma-lou View Post
hey guys

thanks
You are about a year too soon . As you would need a scheduled airline as TUI donít fly in winter.
Claudette is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Feb 21, 01:51 PM  
Link to this Post
danisleigh
Imagineer

danisleigh's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Yes thatís right TUI donít fly to Orlando over winter.
Apr 98..Quality Inn, Dec 2004...hotel Cheyenne, may 2006...Emerald Island, Mar 2013..Regal Palms / AKL / Rosen Inn / HRH, Oct 14..Cypress Pointe, July 2016 Newport bay club, Aug 2016 magic med cruise, Aug 2017 SSR/Rosen pointe/HRH, Aug 19 Northern Europe Disney magic, Dec 2019...Sequoia Lodge, August 2020 Disneyland California
danisleigh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Feb 21, 02:25 PM  
Link to this Post
gemma-lou
Imagineer

gemma-lou's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 4
Ok thanks everyone.

2008 we first visited as a family of 4, I fell in love and our return was booked for 2010 and then 2017 and 2018.

August 2020 has now been changed to August 2021 dam you Covo19
gemma-lou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List