Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 27 Feb 16, 06:51 PM  
Link to this Post
louloublue_123
Gone all Goofy

Mobile

Originally Posted by tracey1302 View Post
I change hotel every day.

I've gone from CSR to SSR to POR to SSR to CSR to SSR.

Totally torn between resorts.

CSR - Better theming, fab bars, better QS options with Pepper Market, lovely rooms, cheaper
POR - Boat link to Disney Springs, cheaper than SSR, smaller, amazing Trip Advisor reviews.
SSR - Walking distance to Disney Springs, deluxe resort, big rooms

Essentially I'm at location vs theming and I can't choose so it may have to come down to price...

HELP!
I feel your pain, I think I've just decided contemporary isnt for us after watching a video walk through... The location is amazing but to me it had nothing much going for it for the price difference! X
louloublue_123 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 16, 08:30 PM  
Link to this Post
sijen
Very Serious Dibber

sijen's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Originally Posted by Syjen View Post
We can't wait to book for 2017, looking to go in August after my DD gets her A Level results. 2017 is a mega celebration year for us...it's our DD's 18th, our DS's 21st, my 50th and my DW and I's 25 wedding anniversary. Hoping to renew our vows over there too, with our beautiful kids as our witnesses
what a wonderful hubby I have ! xxx
Old 27 Feb 16, 09:47 PM  
Link to this Post
elmspenguin
VIP Dibber

We are planning on going for hopefully 21 days in August 17 and 11 nights of them at Disney, we love okw and the plan is to book there again but I would love to stay at YC, we love Epcot and being so close would be great but then sensible head comes on and I think okw and put the difference towards hrh.
Old 27 Feb 16, 10:29 PM  
Link to this Post
danisleigh
Imagineer

danisleigh's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Originally Posted by elmspenguin View Post
We are planning on going for hopefully 21 days in August 17 and 11 nights of them at Disney, we love okw and the plan is to book there again but I would love to stay at YC, we love Epcot and being so close would be great but then sensible head comes on and I think okw and put the difference towards hrh.
We are also doing 21 nights next August! Planning 6 nights at AKL, 8 nights at doubletree seaworld and then 7nights at HRH!
Apr 98..Quality Inn, Dec 2004...hotel Cheyenne, may 2006...Emerald Island, Mar 2013..Regal Palms / AKL / Rosen Inn / HRH, Oct 14..Cypress Pointe, July 2016 Newport bay club, Aug 2016 magic med cruise, Aug 2017 SSR/Rosen pointe/HRH, Aug 19 Northern Europe Disney magic, Dec 2019...Sequoia Lodge, Xmas 2021 Rosen Plaza/HRH, May 2022 POFQ/HRH, May 2023 Disneyland LA.
danisleigh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 16, 10:47 PM  
Link to this Post
elmspenguin
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by danisleigh View Post
We are also doing 21 nights next August! Planning 6 nights at AKL, 8 nights at doubletree seaworld and then 7nights at HRH!
Our plan hopefully is 4/5 nights hrh, 3/4 nights at gulf coast, if we can stretch to it 3 nights on dcl and then 11 at okw.
Old 27 Feb 16, 11:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Squidgyness
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by danisleigh View Post
Thinking about the doubletree for a planned trip June 2017. Just can't imagine a trip without the village inn that's opposite it... Our last three trips all relied on it for cheap breakfasts and dinners... And maybe a slice or five of pie.

Staying on I drive is a double edged sword. More choice... But... More choice! Keep wondering whether to change the location up, go universal end or in the middle. Need to have a look on google earth, make sure the village inn is still where I think it is!
96/98/03/06/09 - Offsite Kissimmee/I-Drive
17/18 - Universal RPR
Squidgyness is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 16, 11:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Big Dave
Serious Dibber

Booked September 2017 hoping the weather will be better than the last two times we went. Especially the last time when it rained 60% of the time and Indiana Jones got cancelled the 3 times when we went to see it.

Edited at 12:01 PM.
Big Dave is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 16, 12:01 PM  
Link to this Post
sparklegem
Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Big Dave View Post
Booked September 2017 hoping the weather will be better than the last two times we went. Especially the last time when it rained 60% of the time and Indiana Jones got cancelled the 3 times we to see it.
We did the first 2 weeks of October 2015 and had hardly any rain. My daughter was disappointed because we'd told her about the incredible storms and she didn't get to see one. 2 days in the humidity dropped too and the weather was pretty much perfect.
sparklegem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 16, 12:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Kduke748
Helping Donald

We're looking to go December 2017 (so in my head I'm telling myself we go next year even though in reality its almost 2 years away!)

To get free DDP we'd need to book on the USA site for stays in December as the UK free DPP doesn't cover stays in December, is that right? And we're looking April time for the USA free DPP offer to come out?

We did villa last time and probably looking for split stay with Disney and I-drive this time I think if we can get free DDP. I did love the villa though so could go down that route too.

Ooh exciting!
Kduke748 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 16, 01:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Big Dave
Serious Dibber

Mobile

[QUOTE=sparklegem;11368495]We did the first 2 weeks of October 2015 and had hardly any rain. My daughter was disappointed because we'd told her about the incredible storms and she didn't get to see one. 2 days in the humidity dropped too and the weather was pretty much perfect.[/QUOTE
We have done all types of year the last time was June and then October. We found October cold but the locals did say it wasn't normally that cold.
Big Dave is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread