Notices

Old 30 Jun 17, 03:36 AM  
Link to this Post
Nesbits
Very Serious Dibber

You've just got to go to the handbag museum!
Nesbits is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 17, 08:31 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by Nesbits View Post
You've just got to go to the handbag museum!
Hello
This did make me laugh
Do you think Andy will like it
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jul 17, 11:39 AM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Posting this to cheer myself up.

It's been a bit "variable" recently ... Why is nothing ever simple

Must be time to get the cases down soon, all these new dresses to pack
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jul 17, 01:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Melbatb
Imagineer

How many new dresses?

Index of my trip reports
2016 Quebec - Kuala Lumpar - New York City 2017 Dubai - Eurocamps France - Ontario and Quebec - So-Cal 2018 Montreal - Bangkok - New England 2019 Argentina - Quebec City - Hong Kong - 2020 Switzerland 2022 Arizona - Costa Med Cruise - Oslo 2023 Hong Kong - Gothenburg
Melbatb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jul 17, 02:11 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by Melbatb View Post
How many new dresses?
5 so far ...
Old 19 Jul 17, 02:57 PM  
Link to this Post
mossyflossy
Imagineer

mossyflossy's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Just found this Amanda...what a trip you'll have! Mind you, some eye watering hotel prices there! And the boys will be fine, both human and animal variety. And you can tell Andy that the handbag museum is a must do!

P.S Sorry to hear things have been "variable" for you, sending you pixie dust and smiles x
mossyflossy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 17, 02:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Silvercat
Imagineer

Hey, how did you sneak all this planning in without me realising you had another trip sorted? It all looks amazing - my brother lives in Heath, Texas and we have visited several times, popping over to Dallas to visit Southfork, (LOVED IT!), the Book Depository, etc. But my bucket list currently includes Nashville and Gracelands, I think we will be thinking about them very soon ... We are off to WDW again this year and next, but I think we may take a break after that for a year or two and maybe Nashville etc. could be on the cards then.

Have a FABULOUS time, you deserve it, and don't worry about boys and dogs - I'm sure it will all be fine!
Old 3 Aug 17, 10:06 AM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by mossyflossy View Post
Just found this Amanda...what a trip you'll have! Mind you, some eye watering hotel prices there! And the boys will be fine, both human and animal variety. And you can tell Andy that the handbag museum is a must do!

P.S Sorry to hear things have been "variable" for you, sending you pixie dust and smiles x
Hello Thank you - we did the big holiday totting up last night - eesh, its not a cheapy that's for sure But I cant imagine we will go back to many of these places, possibly New Orleans , so I do regard it as a one off which of course makes it all ok

Thanks for the pixie dust. If there is a hard way or an easy way for our offspring to do things, they are all picking the hard way and its just been quite tricky the last few weeks - what with that and the anniversary of MiL's death and me still not finding long term employment. We could do with a turn in fortune really. I am sure it must come ...

Originally Posted by Silvercat View Post
Hey, how did you sneak all this planning in without me realising you had another trip sorted? It all looks amazing - my brother lives in Heath, Texas and we have visited several times, popping over to Dallas to visit Southfork, (LOVED IT!), the Book Depository, etc. But my bucket list currently includes Nashville and Gracelands, I think we will be thinking about them very soon ... We are off to WDW again this year and next, but I think we may take a break after that for a year or two and maybe Nashville etc. could be on the cards then.

Have a FABULOUS time, you deserve it, and don't worry about boys and dogs - I'm sure it will all be fine!
Lol, Southfork, it was quite the day trip - I have a pic of me by JR's car, too funny.

We are pretty much there now I think - just the last bits of planning to do like restaurant reservations and changing our dollars - and of course working out how I fit all my dresses into the cases

I broke out the Jillian Michaels DVD today - desperate bid to shift the last half a stone for the holiday. I will pay for it tomorrow I am sure
Old 3 Aug 17, 10:44 AM  
Link to this Post
twinkleshmoo
Very Serious Dibber

Hello

Up to date with all your plans now all I can say is wow what a trip and can't wait to follow along xx
Old 3 Aug 17, 11:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

So glad to have finally read this... what an amazing trip you have planned.

Wow, the price of some of your hotels though the New Orleans hotel looks lovely, and a good price on that one too.

I'm sure you will see some amazing sights, looking forward to reading all about it.

I hope you have some good fortune with your job hunting soon Amanda. Take care

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List