Notices
Social Groups Social Chatty type threads

Old 4 Feb 19, 02:14 PM  
Link to this Post
taylaboo
Imagineer

Mobile

We are at Championsgate from 24th October until 14th November. Going a bit later this time so we get to see some Christmas stuff. We are doing the Christmas party one evening at Mk but will give MNSSHP a miss having done it before. I've booked the Premier Inn at Gatwick (4 rooms for £34.50 a room), the minibus for travel to and from Gatwick, put a deposit on our park tickets with ATD (guaranteed price before the rise in ticket prices today) and ordered my $ yesterday from John Lewis for pick up on Thursday. ($1.2966) best rate I have seen for a while so bit the bullet. I had some uexpected cash come my way so made the decision to get my spending money. I've checked our passports but 3 in our party need new ones so can't do the Estas or api's yet. On countdown! 😁
Villa at Champions Gate -2019
Rosen Hotel May 2023
taylaboo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Feb 19, 09:05 AM  
Link to this Post
skinnybaby
Apprentice Imagineer

We're flying on 27th Oct (Partners Birthday) for 16 nights
Staying at Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando and then Cabana Bay Beach Resort
skinnybaby is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Feb 19, 12:01 PM  
Link to this Post
LunaNyteskye
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by LunaNyteskye View Post
I think we're pretty much there.

Flights, car hire, transfers and airport hotel all booked.

AKL, villa, HRH and GF all booked.

Got all our park tickets, HHN tickets (just waiting to book RIP tour), Discovery Cove elite package, and finally just debating MNSSHP - we weren't going to bother as the price is so high but DD really wants to do it, and she's worked so hard at everything this year that I'm tempted to book it as her reward.

Airboat tour booked.

Looking at either a basketball or ice hockey game too.

ADR's are mostly planned, just can't decide which EPCOT one out of three potentials.

ESTA's are being done this weekend as we were waiting for DD's passport to arrive.

Just need to pay for it all and save up some spends!

Have I missed anything?
Insurance sorted.

ESTA's done and all approved!

Disney part of our stay all paid off!

ADR planning almost finished.

Caved and got tickets for MNSSHP

It's all starting to feel real!

October 2009 Sequoia Lodge Disneyland Paris;
October 2011 Kissimmee Villa;
October 2013 Port Orleans Riverside WDW;
November 2015 Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa;
November 2016 Hotel Santa Fe Disneyland Paris;
October 2019 Animal Kingdom Lodge WDW, DIBB Villa, Hard Rock Hotel & Grand Floridian WDW

Edited at 01:01 PM.
LunaNyteskye is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Feb 19, 12:23 PM  
Link to this Post
skinnybaby
Apprentice Imagineer

Will be purchasing our Discovery Cove tickets later today
skinnybaby is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Feb 19, 04:00 PM  
Link to this Post
jpy10
Excited about Disney

We are there too, 7th October,

Love that time of year as it's Halloween and we do HHN's

We always stay in a villa around the I27 and then drive in,
Old 14 Feb 19, 09:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Chell
New Poster (2)

Mobile October 19 club

We will be there 26th October 2 weeks staying at csr. X Enjoy
Chell is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 19, 08:48 PM  
Link to this Post
parkgirl
VIP Dibber

parkgirl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 14
So looking forward to the trip but seems ages away! Want to plan but not doing ddp this year as it was a late booking and we are in All stars.

Need to book parking still though so that’s this weeks goal!
CSR October 2011, POFQ May 2012, POP July 2012, SSR April 2013, OKW Oct 2014, OKW July 2016, All Stars Music April 2017, OKW/BLT July 2018, All Stars Sports Oct 2019, Riviera May 2022, GFR/AKL Oct 2022, Disney 5K Riviera/copper creek 2024, SSR Aug 2024
parkgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 19, 10:32 AM  
Link to this Post
HappyThoughts
Imagineer

Me & DD(9) have just come back from our 1st Paris trip & while nice I’m soooo ready to get back to WDW! I think me & DD have been spoilt by only having gone WDW before - we went with friends who rave about Paris but sadly we found it a little disappointing, I mean it was honestly nice but we definitely missed the structure, size & most of all being able to book FP’s in advance 🙈😂 Bring on WDW!

Originally Posted by taylaboo View Post
We are at Championsgate from 24th October until 14th November. Going a bit later this time so we get to see some Christmas stuff. We are doing the Christmas party one evening at Mk but will give MNSSHP a miss having done it before. I've booked the Premier Inn at Gatwick (4 rooms for £34.50 a room), the minibus for travel to and from Gatwick, put a deposit on our park tickets with ATD (guaranteed price before the rise in ticket prices today) and ordered my $ yesterday from John Lewis for pick up on Thursday. ($1.2966) best rate I have seen for a while so bit the bullet. I had some uexpected cash come my way so made the decision to get my spending money. I've checked our passports but 3 in our party need new ones so can't do the Estas or api's yet. On countdown! 😁
Taylaboo looks like we’re on the same flights. We’re also 24th-14th from Gatwick 😄

DLP: 2019, Feb: Santa Fe
HappyThoughts is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 19, 07:59 PM  
Link to this Post
avabear
Helping Mickey

We arrive 8th Oct (WL) and check out 19th, then 2 nights at HRH followed by a 4 night cruise on the Dream.

Have got in mind a rough plan, know which ADRs we want, got our MNSSHP tickets, just waiting for the park hours to come out so that we can get totally organised 👍🏻

ETA our Estas are all done, another check off the list 👍🏻

Edited at 08:02 PM. Reason: Add info
avabear is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 19, 08:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Kat11
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by avabear View Post
We arrive 8th Oct (WL) and check out 19th, then 2 nights at HRH followed by a 4 night cruise on the Dream.

Have got in mind a rough plan, know which ADRs we want, got our MNSSHP tickets, just waiting for the park hours to come out so that we can get totally organised 👍🏻

ETA our Estas are all done, another check off the list 👍🏻
Looks like we will be at HRH at the same time. 😀

We’ve(I’ve) got a rough plan sorted for our trip too.

Kat
WDW: Onsite: HRH/POFQ - October 2019
WDW: Partner Hotel: Hilton LBV @ DS & RPR - April 2022
DLC: LA - San Fran inc: DLC & Universal - Aug/Sept 2023
Kat11 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List