Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 25 Feb 17, 01:59 PM  
Link to this Post

We normally only take holdalls to the states as we get sedans and the boots are sometimes unreliable.

Presumably cannot use cubes with holdalls? needs to be square/rectangular suitcases ?
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 17, 02:06 PM  
Link to this Post

Went off to watch the KonMari method. I do this already in the cupboards etc here, but do bundle wrapping in suitcases to avoid wrinkles in luggage.

Hoping thar combining bundle wrapping with cubes will work in holdalls.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 17, 02:20 PM  
Link to this Post
catlady
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 4
I bought packing cubes last year for our 3 week road trip in California. Bought 4 different colours of the same type of Amazon. Brilliant idea!

This is my medium IT case with just my cubes! I actually mix them up when I pack everyone's cases!

As you can still loads of room! Couldn't believe it my cases are normally bursting at the seams! They made me so much more organised and I really thought about what I was packing!
Old 25 Feb 17, 03:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Tillyjcm
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by catlady View Post
I bought packing cubes last year for our 3 week road trip in California. Bought 4 different colours of the same type of Amazon. Brilliant idea!

This is my medium IT case with just my cubes! I actually mix them up when I pack everyone's cases!

As you can still loads of room! Couldn't believe it my cases are normally bursting at the seams! They made me so much more organised and I really thought about what I was packing!
These are the ones I bought from Amazon, they're brill. Just bought another set for my son for his trip as he will live out of his suitcase.
Old 25 Feb 17, 03:27 PM  
Link to this Post
catlady
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 4
Originally Posted by Tillyjcm View Post
These are the ones I bought from Amazon, they're brill. Just bought another set for my son for his trip as he will live out of his suitcase.
They are excellent quality, although not the cheapest! Did you get the laundry bag with yours, I originally thought they would be useless, but used them on our trip to separate colours, perfect when we had hotel laundry facilities
Old 25 Feb 17, 05:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Tillyjcm
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by catlady View Post
They are excellent quality, although not the cheapest! Did you get the laundry bag with yours, I originally thought they would be useless, but used them on our trip to separate colours, perfect when we had hotel laundry facilities
Yes got the laundry bag too, added bonus
Old 25 Feb 17, 05:23 PM  
Link to this Post
torizia
Excited about Disney

Mobile

I didn't know I wanted or needed these but I seem to have just ordered 2 sets 😂 Thanks op!
torizia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 17, 05:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Pumpkin Pie
Imagineer

Originally Posted by torizia View Post
I didn't know I wanted or needed these but I seem to have just ordered 2 sets 😂 Thanks op!
This was me last year. Along with Sketchers etc. the Dibb costs me a fortune!
Pumpkin Pie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 17, 12:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Suffolk dad
Very Serious Dibber

We've got the big packing cubes, otherwise known as suitcases...
Suffolk dad is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List