Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Closed Thread

Old 7 Feb 17, 08:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by simmofamily View Post
SW Chicken Saag for me tonight with rice. DH is away for 2 nights and couldn't be bothered with cooking. Good news is I got my half a stone award this week with a loss of 2lb.
Well done with the award and 2lb is a great loss this week, I havnt tried that ready meal yet is it any good?😄
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 17, 09:08 PM  
Link to this Post
mushumadness
VIP Dibber

mushumadness's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 6
I've done garlic chicken tonight then a 5k run...
Anybody else having real trouble getting the slimming world tikka sauce from Iceland
Ours hasn't had any since before christmas
mushumadness is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 17, 09:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by mushumadness View Post
I've done garlic chicken tonight then a 5k run...
Anybody else having real trouble getting the slimming world tikka sauce from Iceland
Ours hasn't had any since before christmas
I'm sure that's the one they have in our Iceland, I've been wanting the Chinese sauce and not seen that for a good while. They only have the sweet corn soup but that's my favourite and I've had onion gravy. They've had a sign up on the fridge for a few weeks saying they are struggling with demand for them.
Has anyone tried the tuna pasta salad? I saw it at the weekend and thought it looked vile... like a pot of vomit 😱😱... the potato salad is lovely though x
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 17, 09:22 PM  
Link to this Post
floridasarah
VIP Dibber

floridasarah's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Megandllsmum View Post
Hope you feel better soon Louise, there's so many things doing the rounds at minute everyone you speak to is poorly or recovering from something, my colds just about gone now thank god ... I never knew I had a competitive streak until I joined the Fitbit group lol... just walked dog for an hour and I'm shattered xx
Yes hope you feel better soon too Louise.

Despite my best effort walking to work and back I am not keeping up with the fitbit challenge. Wow to some of you can't believe the steps you have taken. Ha ha I find myself swapping arms when carrying a bag to help in case they are not counted. Also watched NCIS last night whilst stepping on the spot to try and keep up
floridasarah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 17, 09:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by floridasarah View Post
Yes hope you feel better soon too Louise.

Despite my best effort walking to work and back I am not keeping up with the fitbit challenge. Wow to some of you can't believe the steps you have taken. Ha ha I find myself swapping arms when carrying a bag to help in case they are not counted. Also watched NCIS last night whilst stepping on the spot to try and keep up
Sarah you've just made me chuckle , saw my friend Jayne today she's on Fitbit challenges now and she said the one we did at weekend she was close to someone else and so she overtook them she walked around the back garden in the dark for 15 minutes lol xx
Old 7 Feb 17, 09:34 PM  
Link to this Post
PJB71
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by minnie1981 View Post
Ive not been on for a while, had a awful week last week with a gain of 4lb and picked again at the weekend. I just cant get back into it😔 Ive decided not to attend weigh in this week as dont think i can handle being told ive put on again. Did an sp day yesterday but kept picking at the mcvities digestive thins which are amazing. They are all gone now and will not buy anymore as to tempting, i need to focus and get back on plan 😁 Will do another sp day tomorrow, meals are all planned for the rest of this week
We all have times like this, I'm sure you can get back on track soon xx
PJB71 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 17, 09:35 PM  
Link to this Post
PJB71
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Loopylooloo View Post
I am still following along but not had chance to post - have still got this blooming virus (sore ears! ) have just been resting and eating anything I fancy! Being on fitbit with other dibbers is encouraging me though.
Hope your soon feeling better 😘
PJB71 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 17, 09:35 PM  
Link to this Post
PJB71
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Pussycat Doll View Post
Tonight's tea, Iceland curry sauce to make a chicken tikka masala
Looks lovely Selina 🍴
Old 7 Feb 17, 09:36 PM  
Link to this Post
PJB71
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Megandllsmum View Post
We've just had tea delivered by local pizza parlour and I'm too ashamed to put a picture up 😳😳😳... in my defence my pizza is a vegetarian special so getting a bit of speed in... a series of things overrunning and then rushing to get to another activity meant a bad choice for me but happy smiles all round for everyone else 😀😀

Selina your tea looks lovely xx
Oh Sam we all need a "treat" every now & then don't beat yourself up about it 😘😘 you've done amazing & should be proud of yourself 🎉🎉🎉
Old 7 Feb 17, 09:37 PM  
Link to this Post
PJB71
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by simmofamily View Post
SW Chicken Saag for me tonight with rice. DH is away for 2 nights and couldn't be bothered with cooking. Good news is I got my half a stone award this week with a loss of 2lb.
Oh that's faaaaantastic well done 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Closed Thread