Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 30 Jun 17, 03:56 PM  
Link to this Post
johnnysharp2
Excited about Disney

Outlets can be a bit hit and miss, you just sometimes need a little luck or to be there at the right time.

We picked up some great bargains in May, not just watches, but generally especially around Mother's Day and all the outlets had further reductions.
johnnysharp2 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 17, 04:44 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsBC
VIP Dibber

MrsBC's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 11
Restaurant Reviews: 50

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Ooh, interesting as a Tag Carrera is what I'm getting DH for our 40th anniversary later this year!
DCL Magic, DCL Wish
BOOKED - Beach Club Villas Sept '24, Disney Treasure & POR Sept '25
TRIP REPORT INDEX
www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=835984
MrsBC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 17, 06:05 PM  
Link to this Post
toonarmani
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 137
Mobile

My main concern buying there is warranty cover, especially on a high ticket item
toonarmani is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 17, 07:01 PM  
Link to this Post
redredshopper
Imagineer

Have you checked the outlets here, Cheshire oaks has a Tag shop
Old 1 Jul 17, 10:48 AM  
Link to this Post
jimboxlo
Helping Minnie

Mobile

There is a great watch shop in the Florid Mall. I could spend ages (and a fortune) in there quite easily.
jimboxlo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jul 17, 12:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Spooky
Getting Excited

I bought mine from the Tag shop in mall at millenia.
They matched the price that Macy's offered (i.e. No sales tax I think) bu the service was amazing. Also full international guarantee and registered on their systems as genuine.
I ended up saving around £350 on UK retail price...
Spooky is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jul 17, 04:31 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Spooky View Post
I bought mine from the Tag shop in mall at millenia.
They matched the price that Macy's offered (i.e. No sales tax I think) bu the service was amazing. Also full international guarantee and registered on their systems as genuine.
I ended up saving around £350 on UK retail price...
great buy to save that much
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jul 17, 07:14 PM  
Link to this Post
chrisxal
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 5
I have bought DH and DS Tag watches from TAG outlet at Bicester, just south of Oxford both were 60% discount, very happy with that price.
chrisxal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jul 17, 08:10 PM  
Link to this Post
georgemac
Imagineer

georgemac's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 8
I was in the TAG outlet last week and bought a watch - full Tag International 2 year warranty.
I have been looking at a Carrera Calibre 16. Florida Mall jewellers beside Macy's had it reduced to 2940+ tax. I thought that was no better than UK price, and TBH not sure I want to spend that much on a watch.
The TAG Outlet had same watch for 3200+tax.

I bought my first TAG, a Kirium Chrono from the TAG outlet 10 or 11 years ago, was £1500 in UK at the time, got it for £800 there. I still love that watch, so much so been thinking about buying another from 2nd hand market.

Last week I bought a TAG F1 watch at the outlet. Was reduced to 899+tax for July 4th sale. Was going back up to $1350 next day, well that's what guy told me and I never went back to check. This is the one I bought
, best price I saw on other US sites was $1250+tax

Then went in TAG Shop at Mall of MIllenia - was a very nice blue faced limited edition but I never asked price of looked at model.

Edited to add, the saleman who was trying to sell me the Carrera Calibre 16 told me UK TAG prices were going to be increasing by 30%.
Montredo had the Carrerra I was looking at at around £2300 - it shot back up to about £2800 before I went on holiday.
1997 Airtours, 1999 BA Best Western LBV, 2001 Westridge Villa, 2005 Westridge Villa (Trip Report)

Edited at 08:40 PM.
georgemac is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 17, 06:55 AM  
Link to this Post
Rding
Disney's Yacht Club Guest

I bought mine from Sol Time in the Florida Mall. It's a Monaco Gulf Edition but it was when it was two dollars to the pound. So it was massively cheaper then. I haven't looked at Tag prices but have been looking at Rolex but from what I can see I'm just as well buying here If I don't mind waiting on a list.
Rding is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List