Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 20 Sep 19, 09:56 PM  
Link to this Post
shepherdypie
VIP Dibber

Loving this thread. Not exactly solo but hubby isn’t too bothered next year so think I am taking the youngest (16) and her friend so sure I will have some solo time - nice to see how easy it is 👍👍
Old 20 Sep 19, 10:31 PM  
Link to this Post
DebR
Earning More Ears

I have been to Orlando about 10 times and 9 of those have been solo, I love being able to decide what I can do without worrying about anyone else, or being able to get to the parks early without having to wait for others to get up and get ready. I nearly always get chatting to others in the lines or on the busses and love going alone. Enjoy your holiday, you will almost certainly want to go again.
Old 21 Sep 19, 04:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Ryles
Imagineer

Mobile

I have a DH and 2 kids and would absolutely love to go by myself! No moaning kids and doing it all at my own pace. One day I will do it 🤞🏻
Old 21 Sep 19, 04:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisbon
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
I have done it ( staying in our villa ) and it was fine, the only thing I didn't really like was eating on my own at "proper " restaurants
Rob
Lisbon is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 19, 05:58 PM  
Link to this Post
unixgirl
VIP Dibber

I've been solo for the past few years, sometimes twice in the same year. Next year my family are coming but after that it will be back to solo again.
unixgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 19, 04:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Andybear
Imagineer

I'm currently half way through my second solo trip and am having a whale of a time! A highlight has been meeting Phineas and Ferb in MK today 😀 Yesterday I met up with a lady I've become pally with on a FB group. We got on great. Next September she and her husband are planning a trip to WDW. I've booked a trip for then and hopefully we'll meet up again.

Edited at 04:50 AM.
Andybear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 19, 03:43 PM  
Link to this Post
angelcake71
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Mezza1991 View Post
2 week solo trip it is then! looking to go end of October if I can find a late deal, ! week of Halloween and then 1 week of Christmas.

What's the weather like then as we have always gone mid/end of September into the fall season.
I have been 3 times in October, weather is great really nice and hot.. and just perfect really! :-)
angelcake71 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List