Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 11 Nov 10, 09:58 PM  
Link to this Post
EmmaSmith
Apprentice Imagineer

Disneyland booking nightmare

Evening all need to vent!

Ok so finally decided o book disneyland Paris for next week woo hoo

Booked the eurostar as so few seats left!

Then on to Disney! Confirmed the price but when didn't went to process the transaction my DH bank stopped it Disney adviced properly due to fraud stop and to inform bank of what we were booking so do that but bank said transaction had already gone through!

Back to disney no booking to
Money been actioned by them no hotel booked

Called bank back Disney have the money gave us transaction code

Back to Disney no they have no money they checked the we had the funds but the transaction was was processes the bank stopped it and if the bank try to send money it will bounce back to your account! arrggghhhhhhh

Bck to the bank now on to the fraud unit they admit they stopped the transaction but then let it go when we confirmed we had tried to make the transaction! Let it go where we asked to Disney! Arrgghhhhh

Now Disney contact center closed I have no money in my bank and no hotel to holiday and i've spent the last 2 hours crying ( could be hormones I'm pregnant! ) DH has stormed out to the pub!

I've had enough I have to call Disney again in the morning to see if dishes own bank will fax Santander to say they will not be accepting the money then we can get it back to pay disney again!

Help!
EmmaSmith is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Nov 10, 10:30 PM  
Link to this Post
EmmaSmith
Apprentice Imagineer

Now just tried to book inline so we have a hotel and it's been declined!

Aaarrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhhhh
EmmaSmith is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Nov 10, 06:18 AM  
Link to this Post
EmmaSmith
Apprentice Imagineer

Can not sleep due to the mess of this booking panicking that we won't get booked or prices will go up!
Old 12 Nov 10, 07:21 AM  
Link to this Post
poppie123
Excited about Disney

I hope you manage to get it sorted. It sounds an absolute nightmare.

My final payment was due to be taken by them automatically on the 7th of November.
Monday morning it disappeared off my available/cleared balance (but not my actual balance if you know what i mean) and yesterday morning the money went back onto my available balance.

God knows why Disney work like that, but i have been re-assured by others that this is in fact the norm and in a few days the money will be taken again and this time it will go off my actual balance and show up on my transaction list.
poppie123 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Nov 10, 09:25 AM  
Link to this Post
Bella1
Imagineer

Bella1's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
I booked DLP earlier in the year for a trip in July, the money seemed to bounce about for a couple of days with the card declining it and then accepting the transaction and my account with Disney not credited. Several days later I got and e-mail and it was all sorted but I paniced a lot in the meantime so hopefully yours will be sorted soon.
Bella1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Nov 10, 09:55 AM  
Link to this Post
squishy
Imagineer

squishy's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Good luck, hope you get it sorted
squishy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Nov 10, 10:28 AM  
Link to this Post
EmmaSmith
Apprentice Imagineer

Morning all finally sorted this morning!

Spoke to Disney first then on to the bank again and finally got a normal human being in the fraud department who confirmed the money is now in a holding account at the bank and NOT at Disney! It will reman in the holding account unti Monday were if Disney do not apply for it it will bounce back to our account! Woo hoo!

So with the nice guy from the fraud department on the phone I booked DLP online and all went through ok!

WE ARE BOOKED! WOO HOO!

Thanks to you all for letting me vent and rant!

And any top tips for kids under 3 would be great! X x x
Old 12 Nov 10, 10:30 AM  
Link to this Post
bluegirl
Very Serious Dibber

Thank goodness for that ! I am very pleased for you
2007 Oct NEWPORT BAY HOTEL DLP
2009 Feb POP CENTUARY
2009 Aug HOTEL CHEYANNE DLp
2011 Jan Hotel Cheyanne DLP
2011 Aug Hotel Cheyanne DLP
2012 July Hawthorne Suites Lake Buena Vista
bluegirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Nov 10, 01:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Liso2605
Getting Excited

I had the same experience a week ago with Lastminute.com and Halifax, it was a nightmare communicating with the two. I cried the whole weekend and almost had a heart attack when l realised l did not have the air tickets, and the money had gone from my bank account. It was finally sorted though, and managed to get the money and rebooked.
Dec 2009 Hilton Bonnet Creek, Aug 2011 Disney Magic Med, Dec 2011 Wyndham Lake Buena Vista,Aug 2013 Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean, Dec 2013 Rosen Inn @Pointe,Dec 2014 Grande Villas Resort/ Disney Magic Western Caribbean. Dec 2015 Grande Beach Resort/ Disney Dream, August 2016 California Road Trip, August 2017 Disney POFQ & Universal Loews Sapphire Falls. August 2018 Disney Fantasy and West Coast Road trip
Liso2605 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Nov 10, 09:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Melanie R
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Glad you're all sorted - have a great trip

Duchess Adventures! - Trip report index
Melanie R is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread