Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 11 Mar 18, 12:35 PM  
Link to this Post
thefourDs
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

The resort was absolutely fine with this but not all places in parks were. We still ended up with a ridiculous amount of credits left
thefourDs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Mar 18, 12:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Lucyjane45xxx
Imagineer

Mobile

I have never had a problem swapping 1QS for 3 snacks whether that is in the parks or in the resorts, even on our 2017 trip.
It was swapping your QS drink for a side that we were unable to do in a park, we could only do in a resort.
"The Superfan & The Skeptic" - Trip Report Index Here
Lucyjane45xxx is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Mar 18, 12:56 PM  
Link to this Post
lisa12000___
VIP Dibber

Mobile

How would that work for the deluxe plan? I know obviously we would lose out if we use for snacks but just in case we run out of steam would we be able to do the same as obviously they can be used for table service or quick service (sorry to jump on the thread OP)
lisa12000___ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Mar 18, 01:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Itsabunthing
Apprentice Imagineer

Looking promising for us then. We'll definitely have credits left at the end also! None of us are big eaters and also have a fussy eater. DDP has made me do the most planning I've ever done for a Disney holiday. ADRs were hard enough without even thinking about QS and snacks!
Itsabunthing is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Mar 18, 01:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Itsabunthing
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by lisa12000___ View Post
How would that work for the deluxe plan? I know obviously we would lose out if we use for snacks but just in case we run out of steam would we be able to do the same as obviously they can be used for table service or quick service (sorry to jump on the thread OP)
No need to apologise and I hope you get your answer I would imagine if they can be used for QS meals then they can be swapped as well but somebody more knowledgeable than I would probably be able to give you a definite answer.
Itsabunthing is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Mar 18, 01:53 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by lisa12000___ View Post
Yes both TS and QS credits can be exchanged for snacks.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Mar 18, 02:12 PM  
Link to this Post
suehen
Imagineer

We alway have loads of snack credits and a few qs meals left on the DDP mainly as we share QS meals and I really do not eat as much in the heat. I believe Yak&Yeti have made the chicken fried rice smaller now but I could never finish it before, I know sometimes DH would order his and I would just add fried rice or fries. Last time ended up offering to pay for someone meal with our QS just to use them up.
suehen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Mar 18, 03:53 PM  
Link to this Post
tracey1302
Imagineer

tracey1302's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Yes, we did this at POR food court on our last day as we had a few leftover credits.
tracey1302 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Mar 18, 09:49 PM  
Link to this Post
The Minions
Earning More Ears

I did this last year too. Works a treat too! I had so many quick service left that we let the kids have lots of snacks to take home on the plane with them!
Old 13 Mar 18, 11:52 PM  
Link to this Post
LawrenceFamily
Imagineer

Mobile

We often use 3 adult QS credits for our lunch (our DDs share an adult meal which is more than enough for them) and then use the "spare" credit for 3 snack items for breakfast.
Works great!