Notices
Christmas Temporary forum for Christmas seasonal topics

Old 4 Oct 18, 05:06 AM  
Link to this Post
di5ney
Being a bit Goofy

Mobile Xmas presents

What has everyone's kids asked for this year? My 4 year old daughter hasn't asked for anything and to be honest she really doesn't need anything. We have bought her some books, scruff a love, polly pocket, Barbie, Myla the unicorn, aquabeads, vtech learning table, our generation doll and 2 board games. I do feel bad we haven't bought her a main present as such but we really can't think of anything and don't want to buy for the sake of it as she is going to Tenerife, Florida and Lanzarote next year! She has playmobil, dolls house, duplo, kitchen, dolls, tablet, bike/scooter etc plus she will get gifts off the rest of the family. We have a few family activities booked for December too so she is looking forward to that as are we!
di5ney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Oct 18, 05:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Tigger71
Imagineer

Tigger71's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

At that age my boys didnt care about a main present - they just loved opening them them. It can also get a bit overwhelming with too many presents. As they grow older it gets harder 😃
Old 4 Oct 18, 06:51 AM  
Link to this Post
ziggyzag
Imagineer

My 7 year old girl has asked for Roller skates, slime and squashies of Father Christmas
ziggyzag is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Oct 18, 08:21 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Mason is 5 and is not having a main present. In fact he will have far, far less spent on him than my older two but his time will come lol
As they get older the things they want get more expensive.
The biggest gift my youngest has had was an I pad which he loves but he loved his Lego just as much if not more lol
I’d say make the most of the early years while it’s easy and less expensive 😂😂
I bought my son 64 large, coloured plastic cups yesterday to wrap up. He loves building forts with cups !
Cheap as chips and hours of fun
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Oct 18, 08:46 AM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
My dd 16 wants white shiny Dr Marten boots and my son wants a computer chair x
Old 4 Oct 18, 12:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Jakey Neverland
Imagineer

DS1 (13) - Games
DD1 (11) - Lol Dolls and surprises
DD2 (8) - Football Goal and general surprises
DD3 (3) - Chocolate lol I have got her a wooden farm with holztiger farm animals.
Old 4 Oct 18, 12:15 PM  
Link to this Post
WhereIBelong
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Sandra & co View Post
My dd 16 wants white shiny Dr Marten boots and my son wants a computer chair x
DD17 also wants Doc Martens
DD16 wants a rose gold watch

So that is the "main event" sorted, they'll have some fillers like PJs, books, make up stuff - but nothing of much cost.
WhereIBelong is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 18, 09:21 PM  
Link to this Post
not2old4disney
slightly serious Dibber

DS1 (13) computer games and pop vinyls
DS2 (12) Cash towards a new phone, pop vinyls and a few harry potter bits he saw in primark
DD (11) Some clothes from River Island & Superdry and pandora charm

Other than that they'll get the usual sweets, book, smellies, music/dvd etc but they don't need/want anything major this year.
not2old4disney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Oct 18, 08:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Michyloulou
VIP Dibber

Mobile

We have warned our kids that Father Christmas says our holiday next year is part of their present, lol! DH says it should be their present full stop!

Have asked my older kids what they’d like bearing this in mind.

DS (15) doesn’t know (and also has a birthday in December), but says probably an Xbox game or a new Xbox controller.

DD (12) A Pandora bracelet + a Stitch charm.
DD (10) Slime (nooooo! Can’t stand the stuff!) and something with Stitch on!
DD (7) Doesn’t know!

I will probably get them a couple of stocking fillers, but will be cheap items, chocolate selection packs, or something they can use for holiday next year (thinking neck pillows, & Disney ears from Etsy or EBay or something (need to check price).

They won’t be getting their usual mounds of stuff, but I don’t think it’ll bother them! The holiday excitement is starting to notch up - just hoping my husbands unresolved medical condition isn’t going to be a problem:-/
Michyloulou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Oct 18, 09:16 PM  
Link to this Post
princess allie
VIP Dibber

We haven’t even thought about it yet!

1998 Villa in Kissimmee 2009 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2011 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2014 Villa Lake Berkeley 2016 Villa Bass Lakes 2017 Villa on Solana and Vero Beach 2018 Villa on Highlands Reserve and St Pete Beach 2019 SLC, Cabana Bay, Highlands Reserve & Coronado Springs, 2020 Feb half term villa chilling. 2022 villa on Calabay Park and a trip Clearwater beach. 2023 Orlando and Clearwater
princess allie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List