Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 2 Jun 20, 05:15 PM  
Link to this Post
martyswan
Earning More Ears

Mobile Ba flight

Hi
I booked our flights to Tampa last November for travel in October 2020. Anyone know how I stand for receiving a voucher. I know if u booked from march 3rd you can receive one. Tried contacting BA no joy yet. Thanks
martyswan is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 20, 05:27 PM  
Link to this Post
mason1
Imagineer

mason1's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
At the moment it’s only for flights departing up until 31 July. It’s a bit of a waiting game to see if they extend the date past July. We’re waiting for August flights to have this option.
Old 2 Jun 20, 05:36 PM  
Link to this Post
martyswan
Earning More Ears

Mobile

Thanks for the reply 👍 bit of a nightmare now. park tickets balance to be paid by June 10th Disney tickets can extend to September 2021, but if I have to cancel wouldn't be able to go till November next year .
martyswan is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 20, 08:49 PM  
Link to this Post
hellin family
Dibbing with Tink

Mobile

Same for us - flights 3 August so waiting to be able to get a voucher - definitely can't yet as I phoned to ask and it was a firm no. They said to keep watching for further updates in case the offer was extended beyond the current 31 July deadline. I did read on another thread that someone flying September was told she'd need to wait until July for any decisions re vouchers for September (Of course that might change, just saying what I read) So it's a waiting game. A horrid one!

Wendy, Jake and Lillie x

Dec 2005 New York and Florida honeymoon, Grand Reserve
Dec 2006 Anniversary Trip, Grand Reserve, Davenport
Dec 2010 Jake's first trip, Glenbrook
Jan 2011 Lillie's first trip, Windsor Palms
Feb 2013 Jake and Lillie's Grand Adventures, Florida Pines
Oct 2014 Disneys All Stars Music Resort
hellin family is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 20, 09:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

Mobile

Do you have to have booked before the 3rd March for all bookings?
We are supposed to be flying on the 21st July but booked way back in September. Does this mean we won’t be able to get a voucher?
I know if they cancel, we can get a refund but we are flying LHR-MIA and getting worried that those flights won’t be cancelled. (We’ve already cancelled tickets/accommodation as don’t want to go due to all the restrictions).
Rac20 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 20, 10:38 PM  
Link to this Post
iang27
Getting Excited

We got a refund last week for our flight Lhr to Mia on 21st July although it may have been our Ncl to Lhr that they actually cancelled.
We were offered a voucher even before the flight was cancelled and we booked Dec 2019 so you should get a voucher now or wait to see if they cancel yours.
I cannot see the fco allowing travel to the US or Trump letting you in but things seems to change so quickly especially if they are easing things to deflect from other issues.

Edited at 10:40 PM.
iang27 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 20, 09:30 AM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

Mobile

BA have just cancelled our flight.
Rac20 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 20, 09:46 AM  
Link to this Post
Lozzi
Trainee Dibber

Mobile

I spoke to BA about our flight in August and they offered us the voucher to move, this was groups though.
Lozzi is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 20, 02:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Lalilu
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Lozzi View Post
I spoke to BA about our flight in August and they offered us the voucher to move, this was groups though.
Hi Lozzi, do you mind me asking what number you called to sort this? I'm looking to get a voucher for our august flight 😊
Lalilu is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List