Joan
Old 26 Jun 17, 10:53 AM  
Link to this Post
2littleboys
Imagineer

2littleboys's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Happy Days indeed Helen.

Shame about Test Track, it broke down on our last trip when we were on the ride, we had to be evacuated on the steep hill, it was the last ride of the holiday as well, I was gutted
Old 26 Jun 17, 11:01 AM  
Link to this Post
LuvPluto
Proud to wear my Ears

The Spaceship Earth pic made me laugh out loud shame about test track. We love a wonder around World Showcase
LuvPluto is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 17, 12:25 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishnellie
VIP Dibber

scottishnellie's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Megandllsmum View Post
Lovely day again Helen , shame about test track though but hopefully you might fit it in another time ... I loved Epcot , world showcase I think is better than the main park itself. Bargain dinner at Olive Garden 😀👍, have a great day today xx
Hopefully get TT another day. I do LOVE going round the showcase. I would do that again but know I've no chance of the others agreeing!

Originally Posted by Taffy1959 View Post
Shame about Test Track but otherwise a great day and the food looks good in Olive Garden
It was great, and we do like Olive Garden.

Originally Posted by darbs View Post
Fab day, I really liked the new soaring too. Always very hot walking around world showcase, you did well not to have moaning children! Olive garden looks yummy, never been but on the list for our next visit x
Oh they were well warned it was mammys time!

Originally Posted by JenD1 View Post
Another fab day. Its FP day for us and having to choose from Tier 1! Your dinner looked delicious. Enjoy whatever you do today. Oh and Hannah we need more McPouty today please!
I will let her know

Originally Posted by twinkleshmoo View Post
Lovely Epcot day, fab photo with Olaf 💙 Can't beat a wander round the world showcase xx
It's a cracker isn't it?

Originally Posted by Jaspercat10 View Post
Lovely day 😁
Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by Jake71 View Post
Very happy days indeed. I do love a grey goose slushie! and I also love a wander through the countries of the World Showcase, although the family are not quite so keen. Shame about Test Track, I hope you get to have a go. I can't wait to try the new Soarin.
I loved it. Great day.

Originally Posted by mick View Post
Another great day

Joan
Thanks Joan

Originally Posted by 2littleboys View Post
Happy Days indeed Helen.

Shame about Test Track, it broke down on our last trip when we were on the ride, we had to be evacuated on the steep hill, it was the last ride of the holiday as well, I was gutted
Aw no!

Originally Posted by LuvPluto View Post
The Spaceship Earth pic made me laugh out loud shame about test track. We love a wonder around World Showcase
My new terminator look

Helen xx

Here's a link to all my previous trip reports since 2015
trip report list by year
scottishnellie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 17, 02:10 PM  
Link to this Post
lallan
Apprentice Imagineer

lallan's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Mobile

Great day, I love Epcot! Enjoying world showcase must be a mammy thing, I love it too and my boys always moan that it's boring! I'm jealous you got to ride frozen, I missed it

Love Olive Garden! Shame buy one take one is finished now as it's such good value for money.

Looks like you're all having a fantastic holiday so far
lallan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 17, 04:48 PM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

you had a really good Epcot day even though the park was busy, no wonder this has been your favourite day so far .
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 17, 05:00 PM  
Link to this Post
floridasarah
VIP Dibber

floridasarah's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
What a lovely day. I also love World Showcase it is my favourite part. I like the new Soarin too, and would love some perfume made out of the sea breeze smell. We also sat on the far right so I get what you mean about the curve.
floridasarah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 17, 05:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Fab day, you visited 2 of my favourite food places, karamell kuche and Olive Garden, 👅 yum
Excitedx4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 17, 06:18 PM  
Link to this Post
juliab
Imagineer

juliab's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 16

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 78
What a lovely day you had. I love the new Soarin too It's a shame about Test Track but hopefully you'll be able to ride it later in your holiday.

Your dinner looked delicious
juliab is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 17, 08:00 PM  
Link to this Post
saint rob
Serious Dibber

Loving the reports, can't wait for the next one
saint rob is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List