Notices

Old 4 Feb 15, 12:18 PM  
Link to this Post
gartland87
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Huskies View Post
Yes were on the plan also.

We might not do IOA even though i really want to but there won't be loads for the littler ones to do so we might just stick to disney and have a couple of rest/shopping days

Did i read that your booking BBB for your little girl? My dd wants this we bought a dress when we was last over there and they were so lovely in the shop sprinkled her with fairy dust was so magical. My son wants the pirate one as well.
We didn't do Universal last year and Disney was enough to go at, however I feel as if we've got to do it this year as my son is into all the Marvel characters and transformers and both are into the minions and dh has always been into the Simpsons!

I'm not sure about BB at the moment as I have fell in love with the Perfectly Princess Tea Party at the GF so will either book that for her birthday and let her buy a dress beforehand or just do BB, my worry is that she hates people doing her hair which is a big part of the experience I believe
gartland87 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Feb 15, 12:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Huskies
Very Serious Dibber

Huskies's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4
Originally Posted by gartland87 View Post
We didn't do Universal last year and Disney was enough to go at, however I feel as if we've got to do it this year as my son is into all the Marvel characters and transformers and both are into the minions and dh has always been into the Simpsons!

I'm not sure about BB at the moment as I have fell in love with the Perfectly Princess Tea Party at the GF so will either book that for her birthday and let her buy a dress beforehand or just do BB, my worry is that she hates people doing her hair which is a big part of the experience I believe
Yes i think the hair is the main part of it so might not go down to well.

My son loves marvel he has the disney infinity with the marvel characters his addicted lol we might have to reconsider IOA but not till closer to the date and see what money we have.
Old 6 Feb 15, 12:45 PM  
Link to this Post
gartland87
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Huskies View Post
Yes i think the hair is the main part of it so might not go down to well.

My son loves marvel he has the disney infinity with the marvel characters his addicted lol we might have to reconsider IOA but not till closer to the date and see what money we have.
I'll see what shes like with her hair closer to the time as I'm sure she would love the extra attention and the make up bits.

Luckily were not fans of HP (never even watched one) , so hopefully all the crowds will still be gathered around those areas and well be able to get round the universal parks easy
gartland87 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Feb 15, 02:01 PM  
Link to this Post
gartland87
Very Serious Dibber

DAY 4

This morning we plan on having breakfast at IHOP, we all loved it last year, I cant wait to have some more of their yummy syrups

After Breakfast we are heading here...

We would have liked to have seen more on our visit last year and so did plan to have 2 days here this time but we just cant fit it in

The kids are not big enough for the thrill rides so we will concentrate on seeing the shows and then focus our remaining time around Shamu's happy harbour, we didn't get to spend anytime their last year

We will not be sitting on the front row this year

We also have an added extra...

Yay we're going to meet a Penguin - now booked and paid for

We have also booked Dine with shamu again, we did this last year and although buffet it was one of the best meals of our holiday both for food, service and entertainment

The rest of the evening will be spent chilling round the pool

Edited at 09:32 AM.
Old 9 Feb 15, 03:37 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsdjh
Imagineer

Hi, I have just read your pre-trippy. You have a lot of very exciting things planned and it sounds great.

We go on our first family holiday at Easter, and I am just finalising my daily park plans so I'm interested to see how much you are hoping to do in each park. My daughters are 9 and 12, and we are staying at Port Orleans Riverside and one night at RPR at Universal.

I have planning lists galore at the moment plus lots of highlighted notes and bookmarked websites for my planning! I need to condense them into one easy method to take with me - are you putting all your notes in one notebook?

Look forward to reading the rest of your daily plans.

Diane
mrsdjh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Feb 15, 04:05 PM  
Link to this Post
gartland87
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by mrsdjh View Post
Hi, I have just read your pre-trippy. You have a lot of very exciting things planned and it sounds great.

We go on our first family holiday at Easter, and I am just finalising my daily park plans so I'm interested to see how much you are hoping to do in each park. My daughters are 9 and 12, and we are staying at Port Orleans Riverside and one night at RPR at Universal.

I have planning lists galore at the moment plus lots of highlighted notes and bookmarked websites for my planning! I need to condense them into one easy method to take with me - are you putting all your notes in one notebook?

Look forward to reading the rest of your daily plans.

Diane
Hi! Wow Easter not very long at all then, you must be getting very excited now.
Yes 'hoping' being the word hehe, we do have a lot planned, last year the days seemed to fly by but we were a group of 11 with children of all different ages, hopefully we will be able to get round easier this year.

Your kids are a good age for having stamina, do they know all about your plans?

Ok notebooks - I'm currently on my 3rd I have had 2 ones with draft plans in, post it notes etc and I now have my 3rd one which is where only neat, concrete plans, to do lists go etc

It's a lovely notebook from tesco that I've personalised by raiding the kids craft box, I will post a picture of it later

Thank you for reading
Old 9 Feb 15, 04:33 PM  
Link to this Post
gartland87
Very Serious Dibber

DAY 5

We have a loooong day at the most magical place on earth scheduled for today...hopefully we will make Rope Drop!

After a quick breakfast at Starbucks

We plan to head to Tomorrowland and do the following...
  • Space Mountain
  • Speedway
  • Buzz Lightyear's Space ranger spin
  • Mad Tea Party
  • Dumbo
  • Barnstormer FP
  • Railway over to Frontierland
  • Splash Mountain FP
  • Big Thunder Mountain Railway FP
  • Tom Sawyers Island

We also hope to get a few character meets, specifically Minnie & Daisy

At lunch we will give the kids the choice of staying at MK or heading to Aquatica for the afternoon

Either way we have a reservation for O'hanas at 6.35pm, I cant wait to get one of these...

I would be lovely to end the day watching Wishes from the Poly beach but I have heard that they have stopped non hotel guests from doing this, if this is the case will head back into MK

Edited at 03:45 PM.
Old 9 Feb 15, 05:51 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsdjh
Imagineer

Originally Posted by gartland87 View Post
Your kids are a good age for having stamina, do they know all about your plans?

Ok notebooks - I'm currently on my 3rd I have had 2 ones with draft plans in, post it notes etc and I now have my 3rd one which is where only neat, concrete plans, to do lists go etc

It's a lovely notebook from tesco that I've personalised by raiding the kids craft box, I will post a picture of it later

Thank you for reading
Hi, yes they do but until two weeks ago the 9 year old had been saying she wasn't coming as she doesn't like long journeys - I must have the only uninterested child! Then the night before fastpass day, she said she would come and can she meet Anna and Elsa

A quick latenight rejig of my fastpass choices was my punishment for initially being smug that I didn't need to worry about any princess fastpasses! Luckily I got one so all is well and she is now enthusiastic - although she doesn't actually know the exact flight length

Looking forward to nosing at your notebook especially if its personalised Ive just bought a nice Mickey Mouse one from the Disney Store on line. I don't want to write in it yet though!

Diane
mrsdjh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Feb 15, 10:40 PM  
Link to this Post
donna252
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I'm loving your pre trippie and you organisation!cant wait to read more xx
AoA/RPROct 2014, New York Aug 2015, SSR/Cabana Bay/RPR/Poly March 2016, DLP June 2016, Las Vegas March 2017, DLP July 2017, Vero beach/Yacht Club Oct 2017, DLP March 2018, Dubai April 2018, New York Dec 2018, DLP July 2019, Lapland Dec 2019, Dubai Aug 2022, Disney Magic Sept 2022, Dubai Oct 2022, RPR/AKL/Coronado springs/Contemporary April 2022Lapland Jan 2023, New York, Vero beach, Yacht club and Wilderness Lodge Aug 2023
donna252 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Feb 15, 05:32 PM  
Link to this Post
iheartwdw
Apprentice Imagineer

We have a very similar trip planned - SSR, HRH and 3 nights on DCL - great minds think alike!

I'll be following along to get ideas for our trip!

Laura Xx
iheartwdw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List