Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 2 Mar 20, 01:59 PM  
Link to this Post
MissBliss
I want to go now!

Best Places To Eat On Property?

Had a quick scroll through but couldn't see anything that was quite what I was looking for! Second trip is looming as is our ADR date! We want to try and eat in some new places within the Disney Parks and Resorts! What would people recommend for two adults (we have the DDP if that makes a difference) and staying at AKL, but will travel all over Disney

Last year we enjoyed Yak & Yeti, Tokyo Dining, Le Cellier, Grand Floridian Café, Garden Grill, Polite Pig, CRT... but we would like to try some new places this year! All recommendations welcome!

**We didn't enjoy BOG for Dinner/Tea but that was about the only place we didn't enjoy**
MissBliss is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Mar 20, 02:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Wordsworth
Very Serious Dibber

It was my ADR day today and the first one I booked as our must do is the only repeat from our last trip - Yachtsman. On that basis I would obviously recommend.
Wordsworth is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Mar 20, 03:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Wigan Lass
Imagineer

My favourites include California Grill brunch, Hollywood Brown Derby, Homecomin, The Wave, Cape May Cafe breakfast
Yacht Club October 2017
Contemporary October 2019
Wigan Lass is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Mar 20, 05:00 PM  
Link to this Post
sky13
Imagineer

I absolutely love California Grill brunch (so much so that I've been there 4 times now and paid out of pocket most of those times). Great food and atmosphere.

Off the top of my head I remember that I also liked Hollywood Brown Derby, Kona Cafe, Sanaa. (Also Le Cellier, Yak and Yeti, Garden Grill.)

My to try list includes Boma, Jiko, Liberty Tree Tavern, Akershus, Boathouse, Monsieur Paul, Yachtman's Steakhouse.
Old 2 Mar 20, 05:05 PM  
Link to this Post
mandco
VIP Dibber

we're trying topolinos which opened at the end of last year - we're doing the character breakfast but dinner(signature)gets really good reviews

Space 220 if it ever opens should have some interesting options
mandco is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Mar 20, 05:27 PM  
Link to this Post
disneypars
Imagineer

Mobile

Toledo at Gran Destino Tower at CSR is excellent value for a one table service credit.
Old 2 Mar 20, 05:45 PM  
Link to this Post
MissBliss
I want to go now!

We're hoping to book California Grill for my birthday, Roundup Rodeo BBQ and Space 220 are options we looked into depending on when they open!

We did look into the Yachtsman too! My partner loves steak (he can't eat seafood due to allergies but I can).

I feel like no matter how many vlogs we watch, they only recommend the same places over and over.. so relying on you lovely lot <3
MissBliss is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Mar 20, 06:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Cupcake33
Excited about Disney

I'm staying in AKL so really wanted to try Boma and Sanna. I couldn't decided whether to go for breakfast or dinner at Boma so doing both. Last time we loved California Grill, Boathouse, Raglan Road, Via Napoli, La hacienda de San Angel and Sci-fi but more for the experience. This time we're trying Yachtsman, Grand Floridan Cafe, Art Smiths homecomin and hoping to get a reservation at the new space restaurant. We've also booked Teppen Edo which gets rave reviews and returning to California Grill. Good luck choosing!
Cupcake33 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Mar 20, 06:38 PM  
Link to this Post
dan_the_man
slightly serious Dibber

dan_the_man's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 7
Favourites from last time that we couldn't recommend enough are Yachtsman Steakhouse, California Grill dinner, Teppan Edo and Raglan Road.

Watching this closely though, would be good to find some new favourites
dan_the_man is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Mar 20, 10:13 PM  
Link to this Post
GroovyYvee
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Another vote for Yachtsman Steakhouse! We had a wonderful meal there last time we visited (18 months ago).
We always enjoy La Hacienda de San Angel too. Restaurant Marrakesh was good but have heard that the menu has changed.
GroovyYvee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List