Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 21 Mar 19, 06:38 PM  
Link to this Post
angel_eyes
Trainee Dibber

Is there a 'best time' to buy park tickets?

Hi! For my last trip I let excitement get the better of me and simply booked all my tickets at the earliest possible opportunity.
I'm trying to be little cannier this time around and wondered if the theme parks (directly or via third party ticket sites) ever have sales on their ticket prices and when these might be? I'm currently researching for a June 2020 trip. DS will be 11 by then so I'm expecting I will have to pay adult prices for him too. Thanks.
Old 21 Mar 19, 06:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Firsttimers2018
Getting Excited

Mobile

I got mine from Floridatix last year. They often have sales around bank holidays and black Friday.
Firsttimers2018 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Mar 19, 06:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Procrastinator
Imagineer

Mobile

If you are thinking of discovery cove, sea world etc they have a sale on for 2020 tickets now that ends at the end of april. I doubt they will be cheaper after end of april.
Procrastinator is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Mar 19, 11:16 AM  
Link to this Post
Pottermus
Proud to wear my Ears

Sales aplenty in the Orlando tickets industry although I find there's so much hype about Black Friday/Boxing Day that the sales themselves can be a little underwhelming!

I got an email today about a weekend sale for Orlando Ticket Deals which looked pretty good:

orlando-ticket-deals.co... icket-packages
Pottermus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Mar 19, 11:22 AM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I always book wth a deposit when I see a price I’m happy with , it locks the price as well . Ive always saved this way from the annual increases .
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Mar 19, 01:14 PM  
Link to this Post
angel_eyes
Trainee Dibber

Originally Posted by Mexy02 View Post
I always book wth a deposit when I see a price I’m happy with , it locks the price as well . Ive always saved this way from the annual increases .
That's a good idea to beat increases. Thanks everyone.
Old 22 Mar 19, 03:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Mel49
Imagineer

Mel49's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
The prices vary slightly between the various companies and likewise the freebies so like everything just a question of keeping an eye on the offers and here on the dibb.

For example at the moment there are few universal offers if you don't want the 14 day UK tickets and Attraction Tickets Direct are offering free UK Theme Park Ticket when you book certain packages. Also sometimes offers pop up for reduced entry to Wild FLorida, Boggy Creek or similar with purchase of Universal and DIsney tickets. Once I book my flights I will just keep an eye on the different offers until one comes up that suits but this year we will only be visiting Universal.
Mel49 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Mar 19, 02:02 PM  
Link to this Post
aliant1977
Trading Disney Pins

Originally Posted by Procrastinator View Post
If you are thinking of discovery cove, sea world etc they have a sale on for 2020 tickets now that ends at the end of april. I doubt they will be cheaper after end of april.
Hi, is there anywhere that we can book DC tickets at now and reserve with a deposit that you're aware of? Can't afford the £1200 for the 6 of us right now but can't help feeling that £200 each for the ultimate tickets in August is a bargain!
aliant1977 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Mar 19, 02:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Procrastinator
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by aliant1977 View Post
Hi, is there anywhere that we can book DC tickets at now and reserve with a deposit that you're aware of? Can't afford the £1200 for the 6 of us right now but can't help feeling that £200 each for the ultimate tickets in August is a bargain!
Attraction tickets direct let you book with a £25pp deposit. Plus you get their freebies. If buying 6 tickets split up your order to get the max freebies...

Only possible downside to ATD instead of direct is it might be harder to move your date if you needed to. I dont know that for a fact, just speculating.
Procrastinator is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Mar 19, 02:15 PM  
Link to this Post
angel_eyes
Trainee Dibber

Originally Posted by aliant1977 View Post
I last bought my last DC package with orlandoattractiontickets and they have a deposit option.